Hello everyone, welcome to my food self-media, I am the creator of the food field Jinxiu V Shandong: “Focus on food, make life more flavorful.” “Today I bring you a few home-cooked dishes, which are also very popular and very common. Every day, ordinary ingredients are used to make the most delicious meals. At the same time, I hope that today’s food can bring you happiness throughout the day.
Yellow stewed chicken
Ingredients: 2 chicken thighs; 4 shiitake mushrooms; 1-2 peppers; 2-5 fresh small red peppers (according to the degree of spiciness that individuals can eat); half an onion (you can leave it if you don’t like onions); a small slice of green onion; 4-5 slices of ginger; Two spoons of soy sauce (a small spoon for eating will do); Two spoons of cooking wine (a small spoon for eating will do); a small spoonful of sugar; White pepper to taste; Water to taste
1. Wash and cut the chicken thighs into appropriate sizes, add a little oil cold oil to the pot and put white sugar
2. Stir-fry over low heat until sugar color, add chicken thigh meat and two spoonfuls of cooking wine and stir-fry until discolored
3. Add 2 spoons of ginger sliced red pepper and chopped green onion soy sauce, stir-fry evenly, add onion and stir-fry
4. If you like the color darker, you can add a drop of old soy sauce to color, and add the water without chicken
5. Add shiitake mushroom slices with a little white pepper and simmer for 15-20 minutes, being careful not to dry the pan
6. After collecting the soup, taste salty and salty, you can use a little salt to taste, then add the pepper segments, stir-fry for 2 minutes and break the raw life
Scrambled eggs with cucumbers
Ingredients: 3 cucumbers, 2 eggs, salt, sugar, vegetable oil
Method: 1. Wash 3 cucumbers and cut thinly into slices.
2. 2 eggs with some sugar.
3. Add some salt and beat until the egg is formed.
4. Put oil in the pot, pour in the egg liquid, and cut into egg cubes with chopsticks.
5. Pour in the cucumber slices, add a little salt and stir-fry together for a while.
6. After stir-frying, serve on a plate.
Cordyceps flower dried scaly chicken soup
[Materials]: 1 chicken, 5 grams of Cordyceps flowers, 10 grams of scallops, 10 grams of lotus seeds, 10 grams of Gorgon fruit, 8 grams of wolfberry, appropriate amount of salt, appropriate amount of cooking wine
[Method]: 1. Clean the chicken first, remove the viscera and head, cut off the chicken feet, soak the Cordyceps flowers, lotus seeds, and Gorgon in warm water, and soak the scallops in cooking wine.
2. Put the treated chicken in a pot and blanch it with cooking wine, remove the foam, add enough water to the casserole, and put cordyceps flowers, lotus seeds, potatoes, and dried scallops.
3. After boiling over high heat, simmer for about 40 minutes, then add an appropriate amount of salt to adjust the taste, and finally add goji berries and cook for about 10 minutes
Roasted tofu in sauce
Ingredients: 500g water tofu, 50g onion, 4 cloves of garlic, 1 red and green pepper, rice wine, Shaoxing wine, oyster sauce, rock sugar, maltose, black pepper, sand tea sauce,
1. Cut the tofu into chunks and use oil-absorbing paper to absorb the moisture on the surface; Dice the onion; minced garlic; Cut the green and red peppers into small diamond-shaped pieces (or cut directly into small pieces) and set aside.
2. Take the cooking cup, add diced onion and minced garlic, add rice wine, Shaoxing wine, oyster sauce, rock sugar, black pepper, sand tea paste, maltose, mineral water, stir evenly and pour out for later use.
3. Heat an appropriate amount of oil in a pot, add tofu and fry until golden brown on both sides.
4. Leave the base oil in the pot, add green and red pepper and stir-fry until fragrant.
5. Add tofu cubes and freshly stirred sauce, turn to low heat and simmer until the soup is slightly reduced.
Stir-fried shrimp with emerald almonds
Ingredients: 200g almonds 300g shrimp, a little sugar, an appropriate amount of salt, a little white pepper, 1 tsp light soy sauce, an appropriate amount of starch, a little cooking wine, some green onions, and some ginger
1 almonds soaked in warm water for 3 hours, put water in a stainless steel or aluminum pot, put in almonds, take out 3 minutes after boiling water, put in cool water, squeeze out the almonds;
2 celery leaves, washed, cut into hob pieces, blanched in a pot and set aside;
3. Remove the shrimp line, peel the shrimp, add a little white pepper, starch, salt, cooking wine and drown, leave the shrimp head for later use;
4 Wok slightly hot, add peanut oil, oil temperature three into hot, add shrimp head stir-fry, use a spatula to press the shrimp oil of the shrimp head out, take out the shrimp head, add minced green onion, minced ginger and stir-fry to make a fragrant, then add shrimp, a little light soy sauce, stir-fry for 2 minutes, and finally add celery, almonds, appropriate amount of salt, sugar, stir-fry for 2 minutes out of the pot.
Annual surplus (fish) [sweet and sour yellow fish]
Ingredients: 1 large yellow croaker, green beans and corn kernels, oil and salt, 1 green onion, 1 ginger, 2 cloves of garlic, 1 tablespoon cooking wine, 2 tablespoons light soy sauce, 3 tablespoons sugar, 4 tablespoons tomato paste, 5 tablespoons water, starch to taste,
1. Prepare the required materials to clean up the yellow croaker, especially the black film in the abdomen, and drain the fish.
2. Cut both sides of the fish diagonally a few times, so that it is easy to taste, evenly spread salt, white peppercorn powder and cooking wine on both sides, put green onion and ginger slices, marinate for 10 minutes to remove the fishy and flavorful yellow croaker.
3. When the time comes, pick out the green onion and ginger slices, and then evenly coat both sides of the croaker with a layer of dry starch.
4. Add oil to the pot and heat it, fry the yellow croaker on both sides, first fry the fish on both sides until it is set, fish it out, increase the oil temperature, and then re-fry the fish, fry the yellow croaker until the surface has a hard shell, the color is golden, take out and drain the oil. The fish is fried twice, the fried fish is first set, and then refried at high temperature to force out excess oil and make the surface crispier.
5. Place the fried fish on a plate and set aside.
6. Pour out the oil in the pot, leave a little base oil, add chopped green onion, minced ginger, garlic slices and stir-fry until fragrant, add corn kernels and green beans and stir-fry evenly.
7. Add tomato sauce and stir-fry to make it sour, then drizzle cooking wine, light soy sauce, add sugar, and then pour in an appropriate amount of water starch, stir in one direction with a spoon, wait for the soup to become sticky, mix into sweet and sour sauce, turn off the heat.
8. Pour the finished sweet and sour sauce over the surface of the fish, and a plate of sweet and sour yellow fish is ready.
Steamed pork ribs with tempeh
Ingredients: ribs, tempeh, red pepper, green onion, garlic, salt, sugar, corn starch, oyster sauce, cooking wine, ginger powder
1. Prepare marinade: mix salt, sugar, corn starch, oil, oyster sauce, cooking wine and water. Wash the ribs, chop into pieces, grasp well with marinade and marinate for 30 minutes.
2. Chop the tempeh into finely chopped pieces; Remove the stems and seeds of the red pepper, wash and cut into chunks; Finely chop the green onion and garlic, pour into the ribs and mix well, placing the ribs in a deep dish.
3. Boil the water in the steamer, put in the tempeh ribs, cover and steam over high heat for 1 hour, take out the steamed tempeh ribs, sprinkle with chopped green onion, and then you can get out of the pot.
Carrot, corn, trotter soup
Ingredients: pig’s trotters, carrot, corn, seafood mushrooms, ginger slices, salt, cooking wine, cooking oil.
1. Clean and chop the pig’s trotters into small pieces, blanch the water in a pot under cold water, add cooking wine to remove the fishy, skim off the foam after the water is boiled, pick up the pig’s trotters and clean them with warm water.
2: Wash and peel the carrots and cut them into hob pieces. Wash the corn and cut it into small pieces. Wash the seafood mushrooms.
3. Put a little cooking oil in the pot, put in the pig’s trotters and stir-fry for one minute, then add an appropriate amount of water and ginger slices, carrots, corn, also put in, transfer to the rice cooker and simmer for an hour.
4. When the time is up, add seafood mushrooms, add a little salt to taste, continue to cook for ten minutes, stir well and you can get out of the pot.
Stir-fry pork liver
Ingredients: pork liver, carrot, cucumber, seasoning: cooking wine, soy sauce, green onion, ginger and garlic
1. Cleaning. It is said that it is best to soak the pork liver for two hours with clean water and a few drops of white vinegar, but when the time is too late, I slap the pork liver hard under the tap until I feel that the harmful substances inside are knocked out.
2: Slice and marinate with cooking wine and soy sauce for about 15 minutes.
3. Slice carrots, green onion, ginger and garlic, and cut cucumbers into strips.
4. As usual stir-frying, stir-fry shallots, ginger, garlic and carrots until the carrots become soft and golden, put pork liver over high heat and stir-fry for about three minutes, add cucumber strips out of the pot and add chicken essence.
Colorful tofu skin
Ingredients: bean skin, cucumber, balsamic vinegar, salt, carrot, coriander, garlic, ginger, chili oil
Method: 1. Cut the bean skin, cucumber and carrot into strips.
2. Boil the water and put shredded bean skin, cucumber and carrot shredded, and blanch it.
3. Blanch the bean skin cucumber and carrot, cold boiled water to cool.
4. Leave the coriander stalk, and smash the garlic and coriander leaves.
5. Add all the seasonings, garlic puree, ginger puree, coriander stalk, and use your hands with disposable gloves to grasp and mix well.
6. Pour chili oil over sesame oil and mix well.
I am the author of the field of gastronomy Splendid V Shandong, if you like my article, welcome to follow me! Follow me, cook every day without getting lost, and update the food every day. What’s your favorite dish? Welcome to leave a message to tell the editor, everyone in the comment area to tell us which of the most memorable foods you have eaten. If you don’t know what to eat every day, welcome to follow me and share delicious food with everyone every day. Daily update articles, see you and do not disperse, welcome to forward, so that more people who love food can share together.
Minh Nguyet – Linkpiz.com