Hello everyone, welcome to my food self-media. I am Jinxiu V Shandong, the creator of the food field: “Focus on food, make life more delicious.” Today I bring you a few home-cooked food recipes. The food is also very popular with everyone, and it is a very common food. Use ordinary ingredients every day to make the most delicious meals. At the same time, I also hope that today’s food can bring you a whole day of happiness.
Dry Pot Baby Vegetables
Ingredients: 2 pieces of spiced tofu; 180 grams of pork belly; 1 baby cabbage; 50 grams of fresh tea tree mushroom; 8 grams of dried shrimp; 10 dried red peppers; 1 green garlic; 10 peppercorns; 6 cloves of garlic; sliced ginger 5 slices; 2 tsp salad oil; 1/2 tsp salt; 1 tbsp red oil bean paste; 1 tbsp light soy sauce; 1 1/2 tsp sugar; 1/4 tsp chicken essence; 1 tsp sesame oil
1. Cut the pork belly into thin slices, cut the tea tree mushroom into two sections, cut the dried tofu into strips, cut the outer layer of baby cabbage into two pieces, and cut the inner layer into small pieces. Soak the dried shrimps in cold water for 10 minutes, separate the white garlic from the garlic, and cut the green garlic into small pieces. Cut the garlic into large chunks and thinly slice the ginger.
2. Put salt in the pot, heat the oil until the water boils, put baby vegetables and blanch in water for 1 minute and take it out. Put the blanched baby vegetables in the mesh sieve and press lightly with your hands to drain the water.
3. Heat 2 teaspoons of oil in the pot, add pork belly slices and stir-fry over low heat. Stir-fry until the meat is cooked, add garlic and ginger slices and continue to stir-fry until the meat turns light yellow.
4. Add dried shrimp and stir-fry until fragrant, add red oil bean paste and stir-fry red oil. Add dried tofu and tea tree mushroom and continue to stir-fry until cooked.
5. Add garlic white, light soy sauce, sugar, chicken essence, and sesame oil to taste. Finally, add the blanched baby vegetables and green garlic and stir fry evenly.
6. Put the dry pan on the fire and add 1 tablespoon of oil, put the peppercorns in the cold oil, and fry the red peppers until they are fragrant. Then add the fried baby vegetables, etc., cover and simmer for 1 minute, then move to the dry boiler.
Shredded Pork with Fish Flavor
Ingredients: Pork tenderloin, fungus, bamboo shoots, carrots, minced garlic, shredded ginger, scallions, chili sauce, light soy sauce, dark soy sauce, sugar, vinegar, cooking wine, water starch
1. Marinate the sliced tenderloin with starch and cooking wine for 5 minutes;
2. After soaking the fungus, cut them into shreds together with bamboo shoots and carrots, and blanch them in boiling water for two to three minutes to remove;
3. The tenderloin should be fried with lubricating oil. Heat the oil until it is 4-5 minutes hot, then add the marinated shredded pork and stir-fry for 1 minute, when it is cooked, take it out;
4. Do not pour out the oil in the previous step. Continue to use it to fry minced garlic, shredded ginger and scallions. After the aroma is released, pour in shredded carrots and shredded fungus and stir fry for a few times, pour in shredded pork, and then add light soy sauce , dark soy sauce, vinegar, sugar, chili sauce and stir fry evenly;
5. Finally, add a few spoonfuls of water starch to thicken the sauce, and it can be out of the pot.
Ingredients: 1500 grams of conch, appropriate amount of salt and sugar, appropriate amount of cooking wine and pepper powder, appropriate amount of fresh soy sauce and dark soy sauce, appropriate amount of vinegar starch, appropriate amount of onion, ginger, garlic, and pepper
1. Wash the conch, put light salt water to spit sand for 1 day
2. Let the water boil for a while, pick out the snail meat with a toothpick, and wash it with salt
3. Wash and chop shallots, ginger, and garlic, mix them with salt, sugar, cooking wine, pepper, fresh soy sauce, dark soy sauce, vinegar, starch, and water to make a sauce
4. Heat the oil in the pan, put ginger, garlic and chili until fragrant
5. Put down the conch meat and stir-fry quickly, add the seasoning sauce and cook for 3 minutes, when the juice thickens, add green onions.
2 chicken legs, onion, ginger, garlic, pepper, coriander, millet pepper, pepper oil, chili powder, sesame oil, soy sauce, balsamic vinegar, cooking wine, sugar, salt, cooked white sesame, cooked peanuts
1. Cut scallions into scallions, slice ginger and chicken drumsticks, clean and set aside. Cut millet pepper, coriander, ginger, garlic, and chives into fine pieces and set aside.
2. Put the pot under cold water, add scallion knots, ginger slices and Chinese prickly ash, then add chicken legs, boil on high heat, turn to medium heat and cook for 10 minutes, then turn off the heat and simmer for 8 minutes.
3. After the chicken legs are stewed, take them out immediately, and put them in ice water to cool completely. Allow to cool, drain the water, tear the chicken into small pieces, and place on a plate for later use.
4. Pour the oil into the pot, put in the peppercorns and fry until fragrant, then remove the peppercorns, scoop 1 teaspoon into the bowl with chili powder, mix the chili powder evenly, continue to heat the remaining oil, turn off the heat when it smokes , Pour into the chili powder and mix quickly. Add millet pepper, coriander, minced green onion, ginger and garlic, light soy sauce, chicken broth, salt, sugar, and balsamic vinegar to make a sauce.
5. Pour the seasoning on the chicken, then sprinkle with cooked white sesame and peanuts.
Pork stew noodles
Ingredients: 1000g pork belly, 1 wide vermicelli, 2 tbsp vegetable oil, 2 tbsp braised soy sauce, 2 tbsp light soy sauce, 1 tbsp cooking wine, 2 tbsp green onion, 10g ginger, 10g garlic, 3 cloves of garlic, 10 Chinese prickly ash, star anise, 2 dried chilies, 2 rock sugar, 2 tbsp salt 5 grams
1. Cut the pork belly into 2 cm pieces;
2. Add water to the pot, put the pork belly into the pot under cold water, blanch the meat thoroughly after the water boils, remove the foam, remove and set aside;
3. Heat the oil in the pot, add rock sugar, and fry the sugar color over medium and low heat. When the sugar color turns brown and dense vesicles form, add pork belly and stir-fry for color;
4. Add onion, ginger, garlic, Chinese prickly ash, star anise, and dried chili and fry until fragrant;
5. Add boiling water to cover the meat noodles, add braised soy sauce, light soy sauce, cooking wine, bring to a boil on high heat, and simmer for 40-50 minutes on low heat;
6. Add wide vermicelli and salt, and continue to stew the vermicelli until cooked.
Stir-Fried Three Fresh Tofu
Ingredients: Japanese tofu, crab-flavored mushrooms, fresh shrimp, quail eggs, broccoli, onion and garlic, salt, light soy sauce, oyster sauce, white pepper, cooking wine, starch
1. After the fresh shrimps are cleaned, marinate with a little cooking wine and white pepper for a while, boil the quail eggs and remove the shells for later use
2. Boil water in a pot. After the water boils, put in the processed crab-flavored mushrooms and broccoli and blanch for a while, then add fresh shrimps and blanch until the color changes and remove.
3. Cut the Japanese tofu into slices and evenly coat with a layer of starch, then heat the oil in a pan, fry the tofu until the inside is golden and serve it out
4. Put the oil in the pot again, after the oil is hot, add the minced green onion and garlic and fry until fragrant, then add all the prepared ingredients
5. Add the right amount of salt, light soy sauce, and oyster sauce, and quickly stir fry evenly before serving
Braised Pork with Preserved Vegetables
Ingredients: pork belly, dried plums, green onion, ginger and garlic, cooking wine, soy sauce, star anise (aniseed), salt, sugar, a little starch (you can also use it)
1. Blanch the whole pork belly in boiling water. After removing the scum, add green onion, ginger and cooking wine and cook for 20 minutes.
2. After taking it out, spread soy sauce evenly on several sides, fry it in a pan until it is colored, and immediately rinse with cold water.
3. Soak dried plums in warm water for 10 minutes, wash thoroughly, stir-fry with oil for one minute, add a little cooking wine, sugar, soy sauce, turn off the heat after boiling, and set aside.
4. Cut the cooled meat into thin slices and arrange them in a bowl with the skin facing down. Sprinkle a little salt, spread dried plums, add garlic and star anise, and steam in the pot for 40 minutes.
5. After steaming, take out the star anise and garlic, then pour the soup into the frying pan, put the meat buckle on the plate, thicken the soup and pour it back on the meat.
Kung Pao Dried Tofu
Ingredients: 2 pieces of tofu, 20 grams of peanuts, 1 carrot, 1 lettuce, 5 dried chilies, appropriate amount of pepper, 5 slices of ginger, appropriate amount of cooking wine, appropriate amount of soy sauce, appropriate amount of salt, 3 grams of sugar, 1 spoon of raw powder, 1 spoon of bean paste, appropriate amount of oil;
1. Dice lettuce; Dice carrot; Dice tofu; Dice dried pepper, Dice ginger.
2. Fried peanuts; fried tofu; fried ingredients; fried lettuce, carrots; added tofu;
Roasted Pork with Plum Dried Vegetables
Ingredients: pork belly, dried plums, rock sugar, raw tobacco, cooking wine, salt;
1. Cut the pork into pieces; soak dried plums in water for 10 minutes, then rinse.
2. Boil the pork belly in hot water for a few minutes to remove the fishy smell, take it out and rinse it.
3. Put the oil pan into the sugar and stir-fry until the sugar color;
4. Add the washed pork belly, stir fry for a minute, then add cooking wine and smoke.
5. Stir fry for about 3 minutes. Put a layer of dried plums in the bowl, put a layer of five-spice pork, put a layer of dried plums, and put a layer of five-spice pork, so that the flavors of the meat and dried vegetables can penetrate each other.
Stir-Fried Beef Rolls with Onions
Ingredients One box of fatty beef rolls, half an onion, one green pepper, an appropriate amount of carrot, an appropriate amount of oil, an appropriate amount of salt, an appropriate amount of soy sauce, an appropriate amount of five-spice powder, an appropriate amount of ginger powder, an appropriate amount of oyster sauce, an appropriate amount of sugar, and an appropriate amount of water.
1. Green peppers, onions and carrots are set aside.
2. One box of fat beef rolls for spare.
3. Put the soup pot into the water and boil, add the beef rolls and blanch the water.
4. Carrots and onions are changed to knives.
5. Blanch the beef rolls and take them out.
6. Shred the green pepper and set aside.
7. Add soy sauce, sugar, oyster sauce and water to the bowl to prepare the sauce.
8. Put the oil in the customer and heat it up, pour in the onion and carrot and fry until fragrant.
9. Add the blanched beef rolls and stir well.
10. Add the sauce and fry together, add five spice powder and ginger powder and stir well.
11. Add shredded green pepper and salt to taste.
I am Jinxiu V Shandong, the author in the field of food. If you like my articles, please follow me! Follow me, cook every day without getting lost, and update the food every day. What is your favorite dish? Welcome to leave a message to tell the editor, let’s talk about the most memorable food you have eaten in the comment area. If you don’t know what to eat every day, welcome to follow me and share delicious food with you every day. The article is updated daily, see you there, welcome to forward it, let more people who love food share it together.
VU HIEU – LINKPIZ.COM