After the beginning of spring, the weather is gradually warming up, which is also a good time for us to take care of our bodies, especially the middle-aged and elderly people should eat more “champion food” that nourishes the liver, protects the stomach and strengthens the spleen. These 5 “champion dishes” are nutritious and tender at the right time, and they will be healthy for spring after eating.
Spring is the season when a large number of vegetables are on the market. Eat more vegetables that are high in vitamins, moisten the intestines, moisturize and dryness, and prevent getting angry. However, it should be noted that eating less radish and cabbage will reduce water and lose nutrients after a cold winter. Instead of eating the “champion dish” of the previous season, it is fresher and more nutritious.
1. Spinach – folic acid champion
Recommended method: 【Spinach mixed with vermicelli】
1. Wash a handful of spinach; prepare half a carrot and cut into thin shreds; cut the pre-soaked vermicelli into sections, and then cut some minced garlic for later use.
2. Boil water in a pot, add a spoonful of salt and a little vegetable oil, after the water boils, first pour in the carrots and blanch for 20 seconds, then pour in the spinach and vermicelli and continue to blanch for 20 seconds to remove the oxalic acid, then pour it out and rinse with cold water Cool down so the vermicelli don’t stick together.
3. Pour minced garlic into a pot, add 2 grams of salt, 1 gram of sugar, 5 grams of light soy sauce, 5 grams of sesame oil, 5 grams of chili red oil, stir with a spoon to dissolve, then add vermicelli, spinach and carrots, and mix them upside down After mixing, it can be plated and served on the table.
2. Shepherd’s purse – calcium supplement champion
Recommended method: 【Shepherd’s purse steamed bun】
1. This flat bowl is about a catty in size, and we divide it into two halves, sprinkle with salt to increase the gluten. Blanch half of the dough with boiling water, and mix the other half with clear water. After the dough is soft, cover it with a cloth and let it wake up for ten minutes.
2. Chop the shepherd’s purse, add more salt, mix well and marinate for a while. After marinating, squeeze out the water inside, add a little chicken powder, no need to put other seasonings. What we eat is the umami of the shepherd’s purse itself, and then pour a little more oil to coat it with an oil film. Save water when frying.
3. Sprinkle flour on the chopping board and take out the rested noodles. Knead a few times, rub the strips, pull the dough, roll out the dough, try to thicken the middle and thin the sides, spread a layer of shepherd’s purse after rolling, knock on a hen’s egg, then take a dough piece to cover it, use a The disc rolls in a circle. This biscuit is round and smooth, and fits perfectly, so there is no need to worry about the juice flowing.
4. Heat the electric baking pan and brush with oil evenly. If you don’t have an electric baking pan, use a pan, put the biscuit inside, and bake it on low heat for two or three minutes. It’s almost time to open the lid and rinse with oil, turn it over, and bake it for another two minutes. When the cake is puffed up, the vegetables inside are cooked, and the cake is golden when it comes out of the pan.
3. Lettuce – Cellulose Champion
Recommended method: 【Stir-Fried Lettuce】
1. Prepare a piece of lettuce, peel off the outer skin, cut into diamond-shaped slices with a knife, cut half a carrot into diamond-shaped slices, a handful of soaked fungus, cut the larger ones, and cut a few garlic into slices.
2. Add clear water to the pot, pour in a little vegetable oil, after the water boils, pour in the prepared fungus, lettuce and carrots, blanch for about 30 seconds and then pour out the ingredients
3. Heat the oil in the pot. After the oil is heated, pour in sliced garlic, stir-fry until the aroma is released, pour in the fungus, lettuce, and carrot that have been dried out, and stir-fry evenly.
Add 2 grams of salt, 1 gram of chicken powder, a little sugar, 1 gram of pepper, 3 grams of sesame oil, then pour a little water from the side of the pot, turn on high heat and fry quickly to taste the ingredients, then pour a little water and starch to serve plate.
4. Carrots – vitamin champions
Recommended method: 【Onion Pancake】
1. First, we prepare three washed small onions, cut into thin strips, and half a carrot, also cut into thin strips, and put them in the same pot.
2. Beat in 3 eggs. Eggs can make the baked cake more soft and tender. Add 2 grams of salt, 2 grams of chicken powder, and 50 grams of flour. Stir until the filling is formed into a ball. Do not put too much flour to avoid affect the taste.
3. After the filling is ready, we start to bake it. Preheat the electric baking pan for three minutes, brush evenly with vegetable oil, pour the filling into the pot, spread it into a round cake of uniform thickness, cover the pot and bake for 3 Take out the pan when both sides are golden brown.
5. Soy bean sprouts – protein champion
Recommended method: [Roasted Tofu with Soybean Sprouts]
1. Cut the tofu into tofu sticks, two wire peppers, cut into pepper rings; a few millet peppers, also cut into rings; cut ginger into shreds, scallion white, and chopped green onion for later use. Then prepare 200 grams of soybean sprouts, put them in clean water, grab and wash them, cut a small piece of pork fat into strips, and use it to stir-fry lard. The vegetables fried in lard are more fragrant.
2. Leave the oil in the pan, fry the tofu strips and pour it out. Then pour the fat meat into the pot, stir-fry the fat inside, after the fat meat is fried yellow and burnt, pour the chopped ingredients into the pot, stir-fry on a low heat until it is fragrant and spicy, add bean paste 5 Gram, sauté the bean paste until fragrant, and fry out the red oil.
Then pour in the soybean sprouts, turn on high heat and stir-fry for 1 minute. After the soybean sprouts are fried, pour in a little cooking wine to remove the beany smell, add 2 grams of dark soy sauce to enhance the background color, and stir-fry the color evenly.
Add 2 grams of salt, 2 grams of chicken powder, a little sugar to enhance the freshness, 1 gram of pepper, stir the seasoning evenly, pour a little water from the side of the pot, pour in the fried tofu sticks, turn to low heat and simmer for 2 minutes , let the tofu strips absorb the soup and taste. After 2 minutes, pour a little oil to brighten the color, and turn it over a few times before putting it on a plate.
XUAN NHU – LINKPIZ.COM