Introduction to this topic: What is broccoli fried with? This combination is simple fried, tall in shape, crispy and delicious
Broccoli is a vegetable that we often eat. Broccoli contains protein, carbohydrates, fat, minerals, vitamin C and carotene. In addition, broccoli is rich in calcium, phosphorus, iron, potassium, zinc, manganese, etc., and its mineral composition is more complex than other vegetables.
What goes well with broccoli? Today I am sharing a broccoli recipe. Serve with shrimp. The prawns were light and refreshing. Shrimp contains 20% protein and is a high-protein food. It is easy to digest and suitable for people of all ages.
This dish is easy to fry and looks good too. High is delicious, crunchy, soft and delicious, high nutritional value. Let me share the detailed method of this dish:
[Broccoli Shrimp] Required materials: 1 broccoli, 10 shrimps, 1 carrot, half a bowl of mushrooms, appropriate amount of oil and salt, 1 green onion, 1 slice of ginger, 2 cloves of garlic, 1 chicken essence and 1 teaspoon , half a tablespoon of cooking wine, one teaspoon of white pepper powder, appropriate amount of water starch,
1. Cut broccoli into small florets and soak in water for 10 minutes, which can effectively repel insects and avoid pesticide residues.
Cut the carrots into diamond-shaped pieces, and wash the mushrooms.
2. Remove the heads, shells and threads of the shrimp, wash them, put them on a plate, add cooking wine and white pepper, mix well, and marinate for about 10 minutes.
3. Pour water into the pot and boil, put a little salt, drop a few drops of oil, add broccoli, carrot rings, and shiitake mushrooms to blanch for 1-2 minutes, and blanch the broccoli.
4. Put the broccoli, carrot rings and mushrooms into cold water to cool down, remove and drain the water for later use. After the broccoli turns white, add a little salt and a few drops of oil to the water, it will be broccoli, broccoli The color is more emerald green. Immediately after blanching, put it in cold water to cool down quickly, so that the broccoli will remain crunchy and the color will not turn yellow.
5. Heat oil in the pot, add chopped green onion, minced ginger, and minced garlic until fragrant, then add shrimp and stir fry until the color of shrimp turns red.
6. Add broccoli slices, mushroom slices, and carrot slices, stir-fry a few times on high heat, add salt and chicken essence, stir-fry well, cover with appropriate amount of water and starch to thicken, stir-fry a few times on high heat, turn off the heat and put on a plate, western The orchid fried shrimp is ready.
Tips: When cooking broccoli, it is not advisable to heat it for too long, so as not to lose its active ingredients. When the broccoli is blanching, adjust the time according to your preference, and finally thicken the broccoli, so that the broccoli will be completely tasty.
If you like this article, don’t forget to like, bookmark and forward. You can also express your views or share your own recipes in the comment area. Welcome to watch: Winter Solstice Snow Night, we publish original home cooking recipes every day!
HOAN TUAN ANH – LINKPIZ.COM