Add a maintenance page to your blog that lets visitors know your blog is down for maintenance, or add a coming soon page for a new website. User with admin rights gets full access to the blog including the front end.
Activate the plugin and your blog is in maintenance-mode, works and only registered users with enough rights can see the front end. You can use a date with a countdown timer for visitor information or set a value and unit for information.
Also works with WordPress Multisite installs (each blog from the network has its own maintenance settings).
- Fully customizable (change colors, texts and backgrounds);
- Subscription form (export emails to .csv file);
- Countdown timer (remaining time);
- Contact form (receive emails from visitors);
- Coming soon page;
- Landing page templates;
- WordPress multisite;
- Responsive design;
- Social media icons;
- Works with any WordPress theme;
- SEO options;
- Exclude URLs from maintenance;
- Bot functionality to collect the emails in a friendly and efficient way;
- GDPR Ready;
Bugs, technical hints or contribute
Please give us feedback, contribute and file technical bugs on Repo.
If you like this plugin, then consider checking out our other projects:
- – Optimole is your all-in-one image optimization solution for WordPress & beyond.
- Social – Revive Old Posts helps you keep your content alive and in front the audiences that matter.
- – CodeinWP stands for all-things-WordPress. From web design to freelancing and from development to business, your questions are covered.
- – Free Short Website name generator, with the help of AI, for instant ideas.
Check-out blog to learn from our Reviews and see other plugins.