The wishlist is one of the most powerful and popular tools in an ecommerce shop. Thanks to the wishlist, users can:
- Save their favourite products, find them quickly and easily at a later time and buy them.
- Share the wishlist with relatives and friends for Christmas, birthdays and similar occasions so they can buy them one of the products from the list.
- Share the wishlist on social networks and get indirect advertising for your store.
This means that you’ll be able to loyalise customers, push them to buy and attract new customers any time a wishlist is shared. Not bad for one plugin only, don’t you think?
Our YITH WooCommerce Wishlist has more than 900,000 active installations and that’s why it’s the most popular wishlist plugin ever.
To celebrate this record and say thanks to all the plugin users, we’ve decided to release a new 3.0 version that has improved the design tremendously and added many new options.
If you like the new design, please, leave a review to help the plugin grow!
version live demo >
- Select a page for your wishlist
- Select where to show the shortcode ‘Add to wishlist’
- Show the ‘Remove from wishlist’ button when the product is in the Wishlist
- Show the ‘Add to wishlist’ button also on the Shop page
- Customise columns that will be displayed in the wishlist table
- Product variation support (if the user selects a specific color or size and then adds it to the wishlist, this details will be saved)
version live demo >
The free version of our plugin works like a charm, but the premium one is an even more powerful tool to increase sales and conversions. By upgrading to the premium version, you can:
- View the wishlists created by logged-in customers
- View a list of popular products (added to wishlists)
- Send promotionals email to users who have added a specific product to their wishlist
- Show the ‘Ask for an estimate’ button to let customers send the content of their wishlist to the admin and get a quotation
- Add optional notes to the quote request
- Enable/disable the wishlist features for unlogged users
- Show a notice to unlogged users: invite them to log in to benefit from all the wishlist functionalities
- Allow users to create as many wishlists as they want
- Allow users to manage wishlists, rename and delete them, add or remove items
- Allow users to search and see registered wishlists
- Allow users to set visibility options for each wishlist, by making them either public (visible to everyone), private (visible to the owner only) or shared (visible only to people it has been shared with)
- Allow users to manage the item quantity in the wishlist
- Show multiple ‘Add to Cart’ buttons in the wishlist table
- Show product price variations (Amazon style)
- Allow users to move an element from one wishlist to another, right from the wishlist table
- Allow users to drag and drop products to arrange their order in the wishlist
- Choose modern & beautiful layouts for the wishlist page and tables
- Provide your customers with nice widgets to help them find their wishlist quickly and easily.
THE PREMIUM VERSION HERE with a 100% Money Back guarantee >