Today I bring you a few home-cooked food recipes. The food is also very popular with everyone, and it is a very common food. Use ordinary ingredients every day to make the most delicious meals. At the same time, I also hope that today’s food can bring you a whole day of happiness.
[Ingredients]: Appropriate amount of peas, appropriate amount of ginger and garlic, appropriate amount of carrot, 1 spoon of light soy sauce, appropriate amount of pork, 1 teaspoon of salt, 1 teaspoon of starch, 1 spoon of dark soy sauce, 1 spoon of oyster sauce,
1. Rinse the peas, peel and dice the carrots, boil water in a pot, put some salt and cooking oil when the water is boiling, blanch the peas and carrots for 2 minutes respectively, remove and drain for later use;
2. Put the minced meat in light soy sauce, dark soy sauce, and starch to marinate for a while; heat the oil in a pan, and fry the ginger and garlic slices when the oil temperature reaches 60%.
3. Add peas and diced carrots, fry for about a minute, add salt and oyster sauce, and add a little cooking wine along the side of the pot to taste;
4. Finally, add a little starch water to thicken the sauce, then turn off the heat and leave the pot.
Scrambled Eggs with Broad Beans
Ingredients: 3 eggs, 2 broad beans, 1 spicy millet (optional), a little salt, 1 spoon of cooking wine, proper amount of cooking oil
1. Peel the broad bean, then remove the skin of the broad bean, and cut the millet into circles;
2. Break the eggs into a bowl, add a little salt, cooking wine, and break them up with chopsticks;
3. Heat up the pan and pour in the oil. After the oil is hot, put in the egg liquid and spread out. When it is about to solidify, it will slide apart. Push the egg to one side of the pan, pour in broad bean flaps and stir-fry until the color turns green, then stir-fry the eggs together;
4. Add half a bowl of water and simmer for 3 minutes. Finally, add millet chili and a little salt, stir fry evenly and serve. The simple and homely scrambled eggs with broad beans are ready, full of nutrition, delicious and delicious
Potato Fried Shredded Pork
Prepare ingredients: potatoes, pork, green peppers, minced garlic.
1. Peel off the outer skin of the potatoes with a paring knife, wash them and cut them into shreds. Remove the stalks of green peppers, wash and cut into shreds.
2. Wash the pork and cut into shreds, add cooking wine, light soy sauce, dark soy sauce and starch, mix well and marinate for ten minutes.
3. Heat up the oil in a pan. After the oil is hot, put in the shredded pork and stir-fry until the color changes. Take it out for later use.
4. Heat the oil in the pan again. After the oil is hot, add minced garlic and sauté until fragrant, then add green pepper shreds and potato shreds and stir fry for a while.
5. After the shredded potatoes are fried until soft, add light soy sauce, oyster sauce, salt and pepper to taste, stir-fry evenly to taste, and finally add shredded pork and stir-fry evenly to serve.
Clam Steamed Egg
Ingredients: clams, eggs, sliced ginger, chopped green onion.
1. Put the clams in clean water, add salt to soak for half a day, and then wash them clean.
2. Put ginger slices in the pot, blanch the clams in cold water, cook until the shells are opened, remove and drain the water, and set aside for later use.
3. Break the eggs into a bowl, add 1.5 times of water, stir well and skim off the foam. Then add the blanched clams, cover with plastic wrap, pierce a few small holes with a toothpick, boil the water and steam for 15 minutes.
4. After steaming, take it out, sprinkle with chopped green onion, pour in steamed fish soy sauce and serve.
Shredded Pork Vermicelli
Ingredients: pork, mung bean powder, cooking oil, soy sauce, sesame oil, vinegar, salt, sesame paste, monosodium glutamate
Method 1. Wash the pork first, slice it into slices and then cut into thin shreds
2. After soaking the vermicelli until softened, cut it into shreds with a straight knife, boil it in a boiling water pot, remove it and put it in cold water, drain it to control the water, put it in a plate, and stir it up with chopsticks.
3. Put the frying pan on high heat again, pour in the oil and heat it up, then stir-fry the shredded pork in the pan, add soy sauce, wait until the meat changes color and serve on the vermicelli. Pour the juice made of vinegar, sesame oil, mustard, salt water, and monosodium glutamate, preferably with sesame sauce.
Stir-Fried Meat with Lettuce
Ingredients: lettuce, pork 🥩, garlic, salt, vegetable oil, cooking wine, oyster sauce.
1. First remove the leaves and skin of the prepared lettuce, clean it, cut it into thin slices and put it in a pot for later use.
2. Wash the pork and drain the water, then cut into minced meat.
3. Pour oil into the frying pan, heat it to 60% heat, add the minced meat and fry until fragrant, then add oyster sauce, a little water, add lettuce and stir fry together.
4. After the dishes in the pot are fully cooked, add a little salt, stir-fry for 20 seconds, then turn off the heat and take out the pot. The lettuce produced in this way is very crisp.
Stewed Pork Knuckles with Soya Beans
Soybeans contain a lot of protein and calcium, while trotters are rich in colloid and protein, which can help bone growth and accelerate children’s height growth.
Materials: soybeans, trotters, ginger, garlic, salt, cooking wine
1. Soak the soybeans for 3-4 hours in advance, chop the trotters into small pieces, slice the ginger, and chop the garlic.
2. Put soybeans, trotters, ginger slices, minced garlic, appropriate amount of water and a little cooking wine into the stew pot, cover with high heat and bring to a boil, then turn to low heat and simmer for 2-3 hours.
3. Add appropriate amount of salt to taste.
Sweet Potato Leaves Mixed with Sesame Sauce
Prepare 500 grams of sweet potato leaves, 3 garlic cloves, sesame paste, light soy sauce, salt, and warm water.
1. Wash the sweet potato leaves, remove the thicker old stems, and leave the thin stems and young leaves. Boil a pot of boiling water, add an appropriate amount of salt and cooking oil, pour in the sweet potato leaves and cook for a while, remove after discoloration, put in cold water to cool, remove and drain.
2. Put 2 tablespoons of sesame paste into a bowl, add an appropriate amount of warm water, and stir with chopsticks for 1 minute until it becomes a fine paste. Add salt and light soy sauce and stir evenly, then add minced garlic and stir evenly, pour it on the sweet potato leaves and mix Evenly.
Mushroom Scrambled Eggs
Ingredients preparation: Tricholoma, native eggs, minced garlic, chopped green onion.
1. Take a bowl and break in five free-range eggs, then stir them evenly with chopsticks, then heat the oil in a hot pan. After the oil is hot, pour in the prepared egg liquid and fry. After frying, put it out for later use.
2. Clean the mushrooms, cut them into thin slices, and heat the oil in a hot pan. After the oil is hot, add minced garlic and sauté until fragrant, then pour in the mushrooms and stir-fry.
3. After frying the soft mushrooms, pour in the fried eggs, add an appropriate amount of light soy sauce, oyster sauce and black pepper, continue to stir fry evenly, and then sprinkle a handful of chopped green onion for decoration, and you can eat it out of the pan.
Radish Breakfast Pie
Ingredients: green radish, eggs, salt and pepper, cornstarch, salt
1. After peeling the green radish, rub it into thin shreds, boil water in a pot, add 1 spoon of salt, put the shredded radish into the water for half a minute, and take it out for later use.
2. Simply squeeze the water from the shredded radish, add 2 eggs, about 5 spoonfuls of cornstarch, and half a spoonful of salt and pepper.
3. After mixing the shredded radish, eggs and seasoning evenly, brush the pan with a small amount of oil, heat it over medium heat, scoop up a spoonful of shredded radish and pour it into the pan to fry until one side is golden, then turn over and continue frying for about 3 minutes. Can.
MANH HOACH – LINKPIZ.COM