1. Ingredients: pork ribs, ginger, dried chili, green onion, vegetable oil, salt, monosodium glutamate, sugar, oyster sauce, cornstarch, cooking wine, fresh soup
1. Cut the pork ribs into small pieces, blanch and rinse for later use.
2. Fry the white sugar until it turns into sugar color, peel the ginger and squeeze it into juice.
3. Heat oil in a pan, add green onion and ginger and sauté until fragrant, add pork ribs, stir with cooking wine, add dried chili, fresh soup and sugar, boil ginger juice and remove foam.
4. Put it in the pressure cooker, press for 12 minutes, then take it out. After collecting the juice, just add water and starch.
Braised Chicken Wings with Quail Eggs
Ingredients: 4 pairs of chicken wings, quail eggs, oil, salt, soy sauce, sliced ginger, cooking wine, sesame seeds, chopped green onions.
1. Cut the chicken wings into sections, blanch them and remove the foam. After the quail eggs are cooked, immerse them in cold water, remove and peel them.
2. Heat the oil in a pan, then stir-fry the ginger slices on low heat to release the aroma.
3. Add chicken wings, pour in cooking wine, stir dry water until the chicken wings change color, then stir-fry with dark soy sauce.
4. Pour in a small bowl of warm water and peeled quail eggs, bring to a boil, cover the pot, and cook for ten minutes.
5. Add a little salt, cook on low heat for about 10 minutes, sprinkle some sesame seeds and green onions, and then serve.
Ingredients: 400 grams of hairtail, 20 grams of vegetable oil, 5 grams of sesame oil, 10 grams of cooking wine, 3 grams of soy sauce, 3 grams of vinegar, 2 grams of sugar, 5 grams of tomato sauce, 4 grams of cornstarch, 4 grams of green onions, 3 grams of ginger, white garlic 5 grams
1. Mince the onion, ginger and garlic;
2. Wash the octopus, cut into thin slices, add chopped green onions, ginger, soy sauce and cooking wine, mix well, marinate for 30 minutes;
3. Put the starch in a bowl, add water to make it wet starch.
4. Add oil in the pan and cook until 80% hot, add fish pieces and fry until both sides are golden brown, then remove and control the oil
5. Add oil to the pot and heat it up, add minced garlic, fry until fragrant, then add soy sauce, salt, sugar, vinegar and a little water to boil;
6. Thicken the starch with water, add the fish pieces and stir well, when the juice thickens, pour in the sesame oil.
Sweet and Sour Cabbage Rolls
Ingredients: carrots, fungus, cabbage, eggs, sugar, vinegar, cornstarch
1. Boil the water, add a little salt, then put the cabbage leaves in water
2. Shred the carrots, then boil with the fungus, then scoop up
3. Chop the fungus, fry the eggs, remove and shred
4. Flatten the cabbage leaves, sprinkle some carrots, fungus and egg shreds, and roll them up
5. Prepare the sauce, put a small amount of water in the pot, add sugar and vinegar according to personal taste, add a small amount of water starch, and pour it evenly on the cabbage rolls
MINH HIEU – LINKPIZ.COM