Ingredients: a pound of deep-fried tofu, some green peppers, some red peppers, some ginger, some garlic, some salt, some soy sauce, some sugar, some pepper;
1. Cut the crunchy tofu into diamond-shaped pieces and blanch through the water for later use; cut the green peppers and red peppers into diamond-shaped pieces, cut the pork belly, and slice the ginger and garlic;
2. Put the oil in a saucepan, after the oil is hot, add the pork belly to sauté until the oil flows out, put the ginger and garlic in the non-fragrant. Add the pea flour and fry until the red oil appears;
3. Pour the green horned peppers and red peppers into the sauté together, pour the deep-fried tofu into the island evenly, season with an appropriate amount of salt, a little black soy sauce, sugar, stir well;
4. Cover the swish, simmer the whole pot of vegetables until the tofu tastes, add a little pepper to the richness.
GARLIC STEAMED ENOKI MUSHROOMS
Ingredients: 200g cat mushrooms, 5 spicy millet seeds, 1 green chilli, 1 little soy sauce, 2 tbsp salt, 2g sugar, 2g vinegar, 1 tbsp rapeseed oil, 20ml
1. enoki mushrooms cut off the roots (1.5 cm), washed and torn into small clusters.
2. Put in a pot of cold water, steam 8 minutes from the water.
3. Spicy millet, chopped garlic
4. Do not pour steamed water out, retain it for later use, remove the enoki mushrooms to the plate
5. Heat a little oil in a saucepan, add spicy millet, minced garlic to sauté for aroma, add soy sauce, salt, sugar, vinegar, enoki mushroom water to boil.
6. Pour the enoki mushrooms on a plate, cut a little shallots or chopped green peppers and sprinkle on top
CHOPPED CLAM MUSHROOMS
Ingredients: Scallop mushrooms, tenderloin, ginger, shallots, sweet noodle sauce;
1. Slice the loin first, then chop, add 1 tablespoon of cooking wine, 1 tablespoon of fish sauce, 1 tablespoon of cornstarch, 1 tablespoon of cooking oil, a little salt, mix well with the skin, marinate to soak. About 10 minutes;
2. Finely chop the ginger and spring onions, cut (or tear) the scallop mushrooms into thin strands, put them in a stir-frying pot, at this time the scallop mushrooms secrete plenty of water, continue sautéing;
3. When the scallop mushroom water is all compared, turn off the stove, set aside, north the pot, pour an appropriate amount of oil, put the minced pork into the sauté until the maggots turn opaque white, put on a plate;
4. Put the minced ginger, 1 tablespoon of sweet fish sauce and 1/2 teaspoon of chili sauce in a saucepan, after sautéing until fragrant, add the minced pork and cat mushrooms to mix well, using chopsticks to mix well so that the sauce is evenly covered on the skin. Sprinkle with finely chopped spring onions, ready to serve;
Ingredients: 3 potatoes, the amount of spoon is appropriate, the amount of main noodles is just enough, the appropriate amount of oil, the appropriate amount of salt
1. Wash the potatoes and set aside
2. Prepare a small bowl, put the spoon dough, paprika, salt to stir well.
3. Remove the outer shell of the potatoes, then cut into thin slices of equal size, remember to let the fire heat evenly when frying.
4. Put the cut potatoes in a bowl and rinse with water to remove the starch.
5. Put the water in a heating pot and put the potato slices to cook together, cook until the vapor is clear and then remove, remove and put in a pot of cold water to cool. it, and humidity control.
6. Put the oil in a heating pot for up to 40%, then put the chips in the frying pan on a medium heat until the potatoes are no longer moist and become crispy, about 10 minutes, do not fry the potatoes. hurry.
7. Fry and remove to drain the oil.
8. Put the fried chips in a saucepan or bowl, put the prepared peppers and spatula noodles in a shake evenly for the chips to cover evenly on the noodles so that you can eat it.
THUY LINH – LINKPIZ.COM