Mapo tofu, a famous dish of Sichuan, spicy and delicious, premium meal! It is said that it has spread abroad ~
Although this dish is very popular, we usually only eat it in restaurants, and we rarely cook it at home.
Genuine Mapo tofu requires fried minced beef, freshly ground pepper powder, Pixian soybeans, sea pepper powder, white beans, etc.
Douban sauce and pepper are often left at home by many of you, but others may not be convenient to buy in this special time.
So today we’re going to share a vegan mapo tofu version at home.
There is no meat, no tempeh or sea pepper.
Sauté the frozen mushrooms and onions until fragrant, then cook mapo tofu with other spices. The way to use it is simple and easy. Whether you like to eat spicy or numb, you just need to follow your taste is super delicious.
Đậu phụ Mapo nhà làm
Chuẩn bị nguyên liệu:
1 miếng đậu phụ, nửa củ hành tây, 6 cây nấm đông cô
Lượng tỏi thích hợp, nửa củ hành tím, 1 củ tỏi
1 thìa bột đậu, 1 thìa ớt bột
1 muỗng cà phê tiêu đen, lượng tiêu bột thích hợp, một chút đường
HOW TO DO IT
1. Put cold water in a saucepan, add the young tofu, add a little salt;
Cook until the water boils, then cook for 1 minute, remove and cut into small pieces to use later.
Blanching tofu can not only remove the fishy smell but also remove the water in the tofu, making the tofu tastier and not easily crushed.
2. Prepare side dishes while blanching tofu.
Cut the mushrooms into small pieces, onions cut pomegranate seeds, chopped garlic, shallots and chopped garlic sprouts.
Mix 1 tablespoon of starch and 1 bowl of water to form a starchy water hook.
3. Heat the oil in a pan, put the onion and mushrooms in a soft-cooked sauté.
4. Add the minced garlic and spring onions to the non-fragrant.
5. Add 1 tablespoon of peas and 1 tablespoon of paprika to fry the red oil.
6. Add 1 bowl of water to the boil.
7. Add the tofu balls to sauté well.
Cook for 2-3 minutes.
Then add 1 tablespoon of soy sauce, the appropriate amount of salt, pepper and small ground white sand sugar to sauté well and cook for 2 minutes until the tofu soaks up the seasoning.
8. Add starchy water to the pot three times, after each addition of starch water and mix well, for the next time.
This can make boiled tofu evenly absorb water, smoother and tastier.
Cook until the soup thickens.
9. Finally, sprinkle an appropriate amount of powdered pepper and a handful of garlic leaves into the sautéed evenly.
Mapo tofu is done!
Although there is no meat, the tofu is delicious, the sauce is evenly coated, and the meal is top notch.
Kids love it too~
HOW TO DO IT
1. You can use old tofu or beautiful tofu, when frying with a spoon pressed lightly and lightly.
2. Do you think I use too many side dishes? Believe me, when you eat you will think too little, mushrooms and onions in it are better than tofu.
3. Freshly ground floured pepper is the most delicious and fragrant, can be used semi-available if there is no profit.
Mapo tofu made by the restaurant chef himself is not as great, do you need a little more numbness or a little more spicy? It’s completely within your control! It’s perfect for a home-cooked meal!
BUI HOA – LINKPIZ.COM