Celery, Enoki Mushrooms, Salt, Fresh Vegetables, Sesame Oil
1. Remove the roots, leaves and wash the celery
2. Remove the roots of enoki mushrooms and rinse
3. Blanch the celery and coniferous leaves in turn through boiling water, remove, put in a bowl of cold water to cool, remove to drain, cut the pieces for later use.
4. Put the ingredients in a saucepan, pour salt, vegetables, sesame oil into stir well.
Spicy chicken legs
1. Clean chicken legs, put in a pot of boiling water with ginger, onions, cooking wine and some spices to boil, remove to cool, filter off the bones, chop the pieces just eaten.
2. When served, put the chicken legs in a saucepan, add the horned peppers, chilli oil, minced shallots, minced garlic, soy sauce, fresh flute dew, minced vinegar, MSG, red oil and cloud pepper oil, mix well. well and serve on a Serving plate.
Ingredients: 200 grams of stuffed pork, 8-10 chili peppers; 1 egg; seasoning seeds, salt, medium soy sauce, 2 tablespoons soup, cooking wine, 1 teaspoon moat oil, 2 tablespoons water soup, starch, moderately floured pepper, 1 teaspoon, sugar, 2 tablespoons soup, and a little cooking oil;
1. Add the meat filling to a large bowl, season with spices 1 (chicken eggs one fruit, soy sauce 1 teaspoon, salt, pepper powder appropriate amount (can use spice powder thirteen or five-spice powder a little, starch 10 grams). except starch All spices, stir in one direction;
2. Then add the dry starch and mix well;
3. Use scissors to cut the pepper handle, from the middle cut into two pieces, remove the seeds inside, if the pepper is small, there is no need to cut but just squeeze the pepper handle, press inside. pull it again to remove the pepper, stalks and pulp seeds inside;
4. Use chopsticks to stuff the prepared minced meat into the chilli, 5. Put them on a deep disk after it is completed;
6. Put in a steamer, put 1 tablespoon of soy sauce, 2 tablespoons of moat oil, 1 tablespoon of sugar, 1 tablespoon of cooking wine and 1 tablespoon of filtered water in a small bowl, stir well, pour on top of the horned peppers. and open the Steam swing on medium heat for 10 minutes;
7. Remove the steamed peppers to just short on a clean plate, pour the steamed broth into the pan (if you prefer to eat spicy than you can add a few pieces of red dried chilli), pour into the bowl. starch in water, when slightly thick, turn off the stove, pour a little cooking oil into stir well, the soup can be a little more, mixed with very delicious rice;
8. Pour the boiled soup on top of the steamed chilli;
1. South China Sea hair tail about 800 grams washed, cut, used a knife, poured fragrant sticky rice water into soaking before 2 hours. After soaking the mushrooms, cut into vertical slices, the bamboo shoots cut into thin slices.
2. Blanch the mushrooms and bamboo shoots in boiling water and pour into the chao to filter the water.
3. Heat the wide oil in a saucepan until 60% hot, drop the fish into the frying until golden ripe, remove from the pot poured into the chao containing mushrooms and bamboo shoots to control the oil. at the same time, blanch the accessories with hot oil to remove excess moisture.
4. Heat the oil in a saucepan, add 1 anise, 3 slices of white point to the non-fragrant, add 5 grams of onion, ginger, minced garlic to sauté for aroma, add 25 grams of fragrant glutinous rice water, add 10. Color sugar 5 grams, cooking wine 5 grams, rice vinegar 3 grams, add 500 grams of Qingdao soup powder, add an appropriate amount of salt and chicken juice and boil, after slag runs out of water, pour the fish in. The pieces and bring to the boil, switch to a low heat and simmer over a high heat until the soup is thick and diluted.
Pour the fragrant glutinous rice mud into the barrel, add the sticky wine or cooking wine, stir well and soak one night, the next day filter the residue to get the fragrant sticky rice water.
1. Adding color lines on the one hand can color the hair tail, on the other hand has the effect of deodorizing fish, incense.
2. Rice vinegar is also used to deodorize the fish of octopus, the dosage should not be too large, otherwise it will lose the aroma of the juice
NGY LINH – LINKPIZ.COM