Eggplant is one of the vegetables we are exposed to for the longest time in our daily lives, there are many ways to eat and no matter how you eat it, eggplant is especially delicious. And it contains very high nutrients, has a cooling effect, cooling down in the summer, in addition to it has many useful effects on human health such as lowering blood pressure.
My child has loved eggplant since childhood, and I usually make salads with eggplant in the summer. Steamed eggplant and then cooled and dotted with pre-brewed sauce, my husband and children love to eat. Usually, I also use eggplant for cooking, eggplant is very oily so I usually do not give much oil when frying, otherwise the nutritional composition of eggplant will be covered up. I usually like to study recipes when I’m not working on weekends, I think that since eggplant is so nutritious and delicious there are many other ways to do it. Sure, the new dish I developed recently was loved by both large and small members of the family, and I named it Homemade Grilled Eggplant. Let’s see how this food should be done!
The grilled eggplant I make is a very delicious dish, eaten very delicious, first let’s see the ingredients needed to make this dish.
The main spices and accompanying dishes need to be: an eggplant, a green pepper, a carrot, a quantity of onion, ginger, garlic suitable, half a bowl of energy powder, half a bowl of cornstarch, light soy sauce, cooking wine, black soy sauce. sauce, sugar, oil consumption, A small amount of salt, cornstarch, chicken essence.
The specific methods are as follows:
1. Cut the green peppers and carrots into slices, note not to cut too much. Chop the shallots, ginger and chopped garlic. Set aside on a plate.
2. Prepare an empty bowl, let’s adjust the important part of this dish, the sauce. For 2 tablespoons of light soy sauce, 2 tablespoons of dark soy sauce, 1 tablespoon of sugar, 1 tablespoon of oil pepper, 1 tablespoon of cooking wine, half a tablespoon of chicken essence, a little salt, finally a spoonful. cornstarch powder. Then we put some water on the boil and stir well the hands.
3. Peel the aubergines, then cut into pieces, should not be cut too large, or too large to eat, nor too small. Put the sliced eggplant in a bowl along with a little salt. Salting is to suck out the moisture in eggplant, which is also a trick taught by others.
4. Squeeze out the water to finish the salt.
5. Mix the cornstarch and flour in a ratio of 2: 1, add a little water to stir well into a paste, then add a little cooking oil. Cover each sliced piece of aubergine into the prepared dough.
6. Put the oil in a saucepan, when the oil is hot, put the eggplant in the golden frying.
7. After frying the aubergines until golden ripe, use a slotted spoon to remove the sliced carrots and green peppers to sauté for a few seconds and then remove to the plate.
8. Put some oil in a saucepan, put the chopped onions, ginger and garlic in the non-fragrant.
9. Put the prepared bowl juice in a saucepan, put the aubergines, sliced carrots, green pepper to sauté together.
10. When the sauce is evenly clinging around the eggplant piece, turn off the stove and put it on a plate.
Delicious food is ready, served with white rice is enough
BUI QUAN – LINNKPIZ.COM