Redux – Quickly create full pages in WordPress’ Gutenberg
Supercharge the Gutenberg editor with our ever-growing library of WordPress blocks templates, layouts, and patterns. Discover what’s possible and implement any design on your website in virtually no time at all.
Worried that our Gutenberg block templates, layouts, or patterns may not work with your theme? We’ve got you covered. Our template, layouts, and patterns will adapt to your theme’s styles, so they look great with your site.
Don’t waste hours trying to recreate a Gutenberg block template, layout, or pattern you love. With a click of a button in its own website where you can start customizing it for your needs.
♥️ What the Plugin does?
- Browse 1,000+ block templates, layouts, and patterns from your Gutenberg Editor that you can add to your site immediately.
- Preview each block template, layout, or pattern on a demo site.
- Filter different content types and site types to find exactly what you’re looking for.
- Gutenberg Block Patterns library support built in.
- The most trusted option framework in the industry.
- Developer friendly: clean code, inline documentation
🚀 TYPICAL USE CASE OF THIS PLUGIN
Whether you are building a simple site or a big site with lots of pages, you just want it to look amazing. With the Gutenberg block template, layout, and pattern library in Redux, you can begin making pages with various Gutenberg block patterns, templates or layouts.
You can browse through the categories, as well as collections of like-styled pages. When you find something you like, we make sure you have everything you need. Worried that our Gutenberg block templates, layouts, or patterns may not work with your theme? No problem! Our templates will adapt to your theme’s style to fit within your site’s design.
Don’t waste hours trying to recreate a design you love. With a click of a button, you have it on your own site, and you can begin customizing your Gutenberg block template, layout or pattern for your needs.
🎉 Supported Page Builders
Redux supports only the Gutenberg / Block Editor of WordPress 5.0+.
🎨 Supported Themes
Though Redux will work with any theme that uses the Gutenberg block editor, we have done extra work to ensure complete compatibility with these themes.
- Astra Theme with Astra Pro Add-On Plugin – Custom Layouts (for Layouts, Headers, Footers, Hooks)
- GeneratePress Theme with GP Premium Add-On Plugin – Elements (for Layouts, Headers, Hooks)
- OceanWP Theme with Ocean Extra free Add-On Plugin – My Library (for Layouts, Hooks etc.)
- Kava Pro Theme/ CrocoBlock Service with JetThemeCore Plugin – My Library (for Layouts, Pages, Headers, Footers, Single, Archive)
- Genesis Framework with Genesis Child Themes — via Blox Lite and Blox (Pro) Plugins – Global Content Blocks (for Sections, Hooks)
- Page Builder Framework with WPBF Premium Add-On Plugin – Custom Section (for Sections, Layouts, Hooks etc.)
- Customify with Customify Pro Add-On Plugin – Hooks (for Layouts, Sections, Hooks etc.)
- Suki with Suki Pro Add-On Plugin – Custom Blocks (for Layouts, Sections, Hooks etc.)
- Neve with Neve Pro Add-On Plugin – Custom Layouts (for Layouts, Sections, Hooks etc.)
- Woostify with Woostify Pro Add-On Plugin – Header Footer Builder (for Elementor theming areas – Headers/ Footers)
- Avada Theme with Avada Fusion Builder – Library (for Templates, Pages, Layouts, Columns, Rows)
- Divi Theme with Divi Builder – Library (for Templates etc.)
- Extra Theme with Divi Builder – Library (for Templates etc.) – Category Templates (for Layouts, Templates etc.)
👍 BE A CONTRIBUTOR
If you want to translate, to the Translation Portal at translate.wordpress.org.
You can also contribute code via our Repository. Be sure to use our develop branch to submit pull requests.
📝 Documentation and Support
- For more information about the Gutenberg block template, layout, and pattern library, check out .
- For information about the Redux Options Framework, check out Documentation.
- If you have additional questions, reach out to us at [email protected]
⚡ Like the Redux Plugin?
- Follow us on 💬
- Rate us 5 ⭐ stars on .org
- Follow us on Twitter 🐦: @ReduxFramework
Redux does not interact with end users on your website. Our templates will continue to work even if Redux is uninstalled. If a product is using Redux the option panel will cease to function without Redux.
The Redux plugin uses a custom API to fetch our content library and our Gutenberg block templates, layouts, and patterns. To improve the service and stability we store logs which may or may not contain the following:
- browser type
- referring site
- date and time of request
- category selection or search term
- anonymized IP address
API requests are only made when a user clicks on the Library button, launches the Redux Challenge, or opts into Google Font updates.
For more details on our terms and conditions: ://redux.io/terms