The food is also very popular with everyone, and it is a very common food. Use ordinary ingredients every day to make the most delicious meals. At the same time, I also hope that today’s food can bring you a whole day of happiness.
Ingredients: pork, shiitake mushrooms, mushrooms, green bamboo shoots, beer, old smoke, rock sugar, salt, onion and ginger, dried chilies, big ingredients, cinnamon, cloves.
1. Cut the pork into small pieces, put in cold water, add wine, pour into the water and set aside.
2. Wash the shiitake mushrooms and the bubble hairs of the shiitake mushrooms, and set aside.
3. Preparation materials: sliced onion, sliced ginger, 2 large portions, 2 portions of cloves, 1 portion of cinnamon, 60 grams of rock sugar.
4. Pour 3 porcelain spoons into the cold pan and keep smoking.
5. Put in the rock sugar and melt the rock sugar over low heat.
6. Put the pork on the water, add onion, ginger slices and big ingredients, cloves, cinnamon, dried chilies.
7. Add shiitake mushrooms and shiitake mushrooms, add 150ml of beer and stir well.
8. Add the green bamboo shoots, season with salt and cook for 1 hour without additional water.
Pumpkin Steamed Ribs
Ingredients needed: 1 piece of old pumpkin, 400 grams of pork ribs, 5 cloves of garlic, appropriate amount of pepper, 1 spoonful of light soy sauce, 1 spoonful of dark soy sauce, 1 spoonful of oyster sauce, appropriate amount of salt, 2 spoonfuls of starch, 1 shallot, and appropriate amount of cooking oil.
Specific methods: 1. Chop the bought fresh ribs into inch sections, soak them in water to remove blood, then wash them and use kitchen paper to absorb the surface moisture.
2. Wash the skin of the old pumpkin, cut it into small cubes, peel the garlic and chop it into minced garlic for later use.
3. Put the washed pork ribs in a large bowl, put the minced garlic on the ribs, pour an appropriate amount of cooking oil into the pot and heat it, then pour it on the minced garlic to stimulate the aroma of the minced garlic.
4. Add pepper, light soy sauce, dark soy sauce, oyster sauce, salt and starch, and marinate for 15 minutes with your hands.
5. Find a larger plate, put the marinated ribs in the center of the plate, and put the pumpkin pieces in a circle around the ribs.
6. Put it in a steamer or a steam box, boil the water and steam for 25 minutes, take it out, sprinkle with chopped green onion and serve it on the table.
Chopped Pepper Taro
Ingredients: taro, 1 tbsp chopped pepper, 2 tsp light soy sauce;
Method 1. Wash the surface of the taro, put it in the pot with the skin and steam it;
2. Leave the steamed taro to cool, peel off the skin, and cut into hob pieces;
3. Heat up a pan, add a little oil, add chopped chili sauce and fry until fragrant, add taro and stir fry together;
4. Add light soy sauce and water and heat over low heat to taste;
5. Sprinkle a little chopped parsley after serving
Prepare ingredients: chicken drumsticks, fresh mushrooms, green onions, and white sesame seeds.
1. Clean the chicken legs and remove the bones, then cut into small pieces, add cooking wine, light soy sauce, starch, salt and pepper, mix well and marinate for 20 minutes. Wash the fresh shiitake mushrooms and cut into small pieces.
2. Heat up the oil in a pan. After the oil is hot, put in the chicken thighs and stir-fry until the color changes. Serve and set aside. Pour in the cooking oil, add the minced green onion, ginger and garlic and sauté until fragrant, then add the shiitake mushrooms and stir fry.
3. Stir-fry until the shiitake mushrooms become soft, then add the chicken thighs and stir-fry evenly, pour in a little water, cover and simmer for one minute. After cooking, reduce the juice on high heat, sprinkle with chopped green onion and white sesame seeds and serve. Rooster symbolizes good luck.
Stir-fried Broccoli with Shrimp
Ingredients: Quick-frozen shrimp, broccoli, garlic, soy sauce, cornstarch, chicken essence, salt
Method: 1. After washing the broccoli, soak it in light salt water for 30 minutes to remove the residual pesticides, and soak head down.
2. Thaw the shrimps, wash them, and remove the guts on the back for later use.
3. Add appropriate amount of soy sauce and cornstarch (or starch) to the washed shrimps, and marinate for about 10 minutes.
4. Remove the thick stems of the broccoli, cut into small florets, add a little salt to the pot, wait for the water to boil, put it in the pot and blanch until it is half mature, then remove it.
5. Crush the garlic and set aside.
6. Pour a little oil into the pan and add minced garlic.
7. Stir-fry the shrimp until it changes color.
8. Add broccoli and stir fry evenly, add a little chicken essence and serve
Garlic Shrimp with Vermicelli – Blooming and Prosperity!
Ingredients: 11 fresh shrimps, 100g vermicelli, 1 head garlic, 2 shallots, 1 tbsp light soy sauce, 3g salt, 1 tbsp sugar, a little white pepper;
1. Wash the fresh shrimp, open the back and remove the shrimp thread, cut off the shrimp’s whiskers, soak the vermicelli in advance and spread the floor, arrange the fresh shrimp, and chop the garlic
2. Heat up the frying pan and fry the garlic until fragrant, add a tablespoon of light soy sauce, add salt and sugar, add a little white pepper to taste, put the fried minced garlic on the fresh shrimp and vermicelli respectively, put cold water into the pot and steam , then steam for 5 minutes
3. When steaming the shrimp, wash and chop the chives
4. Sprinkle the chopped green onion on the steamed shrimp, then burn a spoonful of hot oil and pour it on the chopped green onion
Vegetarian Fried Yam and Peas
[Ingredient preparation] 1 section of yam, 150 grams of peas, 1 teaspoon of salt, 2 red peppers, 1 green onion
1. Peel and wash the yam first.
2. Cut the yam into slices
3. Heat oil in a hot pan. Add peas and yam slices, red pepper, salt
4. Add a little water and stir fry for three or four minutes, then turn off the fire
Spicy Fat Beef Stir-Fry
Ingredients used: fatty beef rolls, screw peppers, eggs, white sesame seeds, chili powder, pepper powder, light soy sauce, oyster sauce, dry starch, sugar and salt in moderation.
1. Take 2 eggs, add salt and beat them for later use; 2 spoonfuls of soy sauce, 1 spoonful of oyster sauce, half a spoonful of dry starch, a small amount of salt and sugar, mix well and make a sauce for later use; 1 spoonful of homemade pepper powder (3 parts of peppercorns 1 part 1 star anise, stir-fried cumin until fragrant and smashed), 1 spoon of white sesame, 1 spoon of chili powder for later use.
2. Remove the capsicum seeds from the screw pepper, wash it, pat it and cut it into pieces, put it in a hot pan without oil and fry until it smells fragrant. Put the fat beef into the pot and blanch for half a minute.
3. Fry 2 eggs, smash them and set aside, heat the oil again, add garlic cloves and sauté until fragrant, add chili and stir fry evenly, then add beef rolls and eggs, stir fry for 1 minute on high heat.
4. Pour in the prepared sauce, quickly stir-fry over high heat and hang a thin layer of gravy, add pepper powder, chili powder, and white sesame seeds before serving out of the pan, stir-fry for a few times, and then it will be out of the pan.
Dry Pot Crispy Intestines
Ingredients: 400 grams of crispy intestines. 10 grams of spicy millet and 20 grams of onion. 2 grams of monosodium glutamate, 20 grams of Laoganma, 50 grams of lard, 10 grams of minced garlic, 2 grams of hot pepper powder, and 10 grams of mountain pepper oil.
1. Wash the crispy intestines (flower intestines), cut them with a flower knife, rinse with edible alkali and set aside.
2. Put lard in the pot to 70% oil temperature, add chili millet and minced garlic and stir until fragrant. Add Laoganma, add crispy sausage and stir-fry until fragrant. Then pour in the mountain pepper oil to taste.
3. Dry the pot with onions as the base, add the stir-fried crispy sausages, sprinkle with pepper and chopped green onion
Tomato Sea Bass
Ingredients: fresh sea bass (1 piece (about 600g)), medium-sized tomatoes (2), tomato sauce (5 tablespoons), cooking wine (1 tablespoon), salt (1/4 teaspoon), ginger slices (appropriate amount) , onion, ginger and garlic (appropriate amount), salt, sugar (appropriate amount), green onion (appropriate amount), hot water (appropriate amount), cooking oil (1 tablespoon)
1. Wash the perch, take the fish fillet, slice it into thin slices, rinse with water again, and dry the water with a sterilized tea towel or kitchen paper;
2. Put the fish fillets into a large bowl, add cooking wine, salt and a few slices of ginger, marinate for a while;
3. Cut the tomatoes into small cubes, slice the onion, ginger and garlic, cut the chives into chopped green onions, and prepare the tomato sauce;
4. Take the wok, heat the wok with cold oil, sauté the onion, ginger and garlic;
5. Put in the diced tomatoes, stir-fry over high heat and squeeze the diced tomatoes with a spatula;
6. Until the diced tomatoes produce thick juice;
7. Add the tomato sauce and continue to stir-fry until the thick sauce is red and bright;
8. Add an appropriate amount of boiling water, bring to a boil over high heat, and then add an appropriate amount of salt and sugar to taste;
9. Put in the fish fillets, spread them quickly and evenly in the soup;
10. Don’t turn it over, use a spatula to gently press the fish fillets into the soup; boil over high heat;
11. Turn off the heat, sprinkle a few chives, and serve.
XUAN KIEU – LINKPIZ.COM