Cucumber Mixed with Yuba
Ingredients: 2 cucumbers, an appropriate amount of yuba, an appropriate amount of peanuts, an appropriate amount of onion and garlic, a spoonful of Laoganma chili sauce, 10 ml of corn oil, a little vinegar, a little sugar, 3 ml of light soy sauce, and a little salt.
1. Wash the cucumber and cut into sections.
2. Garlic. Chopped shallots.
3. Stir-fry the peanuts in the pan for a few minutes, take them out and chop them.
4. Heat the oil pan until it is 60% hot, pour in corn oil, peanuts and green onions. Garlic Laoganma Chili Sauce Stir-fry for a while.
5. Pour the peanut mixture into the cucumber and mix well. The yuba is cooked in advance, add cucumber, vinegar, sugar, light soy sauce, and salt and mix well.
Shredded pork with enoki mushroom and green pepper
Main ingredients: Flammulina velutipes 400 grams lean pork 250 grams
1. Prepare the ingredients. First, cut the lean meat and green pepper into shreds, moderate, not too big or too small. Then chop the ginger and garlic, and take care to remove the roots of the enoki mushrooms you bought.
2. Stir-fry the shredded pork, first put the shredded pork in a bowl, pour appropriate amount of starch, soy sauce and salt into it, then drop a few drops of cooking wine and mix well, finally overheat the oil in a pan, put the mixed shredded pork Pour into the pot and stir-fry until the meat changes color, then put it on a plate and take it out.
3. Heat the pan again and add oil. After overheating, add the chopped ginger and garlic first, stir fry twice and add green peppers to stir fry. After half a minute, add our Flammulina velutipes, and after about a minute, add our fried Stir-fry the shredded pork again, then add an appropriate amount of salt, chicken essence and a spoonful of bean paste. If you have chopped green onion, you can add an appropriate amount of chopped green onion to increase the fragrance. When it is cooked, serve it out immediately.
Ingredients: 350 grams of fresh squid, 100 grams of eggs, 50 grams of wheat flour, seasoning: 20 grams of vegetable oil, 3 grams of salt, 2 grams of monosodium glutamate
1. Remove the internal organs of the squid, wash and cut into rings, add refined salt and marinate for a while;
2. Knock the eggs into the eggs, add flour, refined salt, monosodium glutamate and mix thoroughly to form a paste;
3. Heat oil in a wok, dip the squid rings in the batter and put them in the wok, deep fry until golden brown, then put on a plate.
THANH NGUYET – LINKPIZ.COM