Broccoli, also known as green cauliflower, has the highest nutritional content among similar vegetables and is known as the “crown of vegetables”.
Its water content is as high as more than 90%, and its calories are relatively low. For people who lose weight, it is one of the better vegetable choices.
Especially suitable for children and the elderly, it not only promotes bone development, but also improves memory.
Below I summarize several broccoli recipes for your reference.
Ingredients: stone orchid, oil-consuming salt and white sugar
1. Cut broccoli into small florets, soak in light salt water for about 10 minutes, wash and drain
2 Boiling water in a pot is boiled, add broccoli, when the water boils again, take out cold water, rinse and drain
Add 2 spoons of oyster sauce, 2 spoons of cooking wine, 1 spoon of light soy sauce and a small amount of sugar to 3 bowls and mix thoroughly for later use
4 Heat the oil pan, put a small amount of minced garlic until fragrant, add broccoli and stir-fry a few times
5 Pour in the adjusted oyster sauce and stir a few times before turning off the fire
1. Soak broccoli in salt water because it can remove vegetable insects and help remove residual pesticides
2. The cooking time of broccoli should not be too long, otherwise the taste will be compromised, which will destroy the color and nutrients.
Fried Fungus with Broccoli
Ingredients: Chili Salt Chicken Powder with Broccoli and Fungus
1 Prepare the ingredients, fold the broccoli into small flowers, soak the fungus
2 Pour an appropriate amount of water into the pot and bring to a boil over high heat. Boil the broccoli for three minutes, remove and set aside
3. Pour an appropriate amount of oil into the oil pan and heat it to 50% heat. Saute the chili section until fragrant
4. Stir-fry the fungus
Stir-fry with 5 broccoli
6 Add one-third teaspoon of salt and a little chicken powder to taste, stir fry evenly over high heat and then serve
Ingredients: Broccoli Ginger Garlic Flour Barbecue Sauce Salt
1. Cut broccoli into small florets, wash and soak in light salt water for about 20 minutes;
2. Ginger and garlic are grated into paste;
Add ginger and garlic, flour, barbecue sauce and salt to 3 bowls;
4 Add appropriate amount of water and mix into a batter that is neither thick nor thin;
5 Heat the oil in the pot, add the broccoli wrapped in batter, fry it on high heat for a while, then turn to low heat and fry until golden;
6 Pour the broccoli into the batter and mix well so that each broccoli is covered with the batter;
7 Remove and drain the oil.
Broccoli with Peanuts
Ingredients: Broccoli Peanut Rice MSG Pepper Oil Salt
1. Break broccoli into small florets, wash and soak in cold water for 15 minutes.
2. Wash the peanuts and soak them in cold water for 30 minutes.
3 Cook the peanuts.
4 Blanch the broccoli in a skillet.
5 After the broccoli is blanched, cool it with cold water.
6 Drain the broccoli and peanuts, put the two ingredients in a basin, add salt and stir.
7 Add MSG and stir
8 Add pepper oil and stir.
9 Stir well and place on a plate to enjoy.
THUY LOAN – LINKPIZ.COM