The Spring Festival of the Year of the Ox is over in a peaceful atmosphere, and many people have started to go to work. I have been watching the New Year’s Eve dinner that everyone posted these days. It is really rich. There are more than ten or twenty dishes, and the table is full. Chicken, duck, fish, seafood, and lobster, king crab, sea cucumber, etc. High-end ingredients are also very common, which shows that everyone’s living conditions are much better than before.
Chinese New Year is the biggest traditional festival in China. Everyone is very happy and attaches great importance to it, especially the elderly, who pay attention to cooking more dishes and filling the table. When the conditions are good, you can eat everything on weekdays, but you really can’t eat enough during the Chinese New Year. The result of doing too much is to eat leftovers from the first day of junior high school.
Our family is doing well this year. The 3 people cooked 6 dishes for the Chinese New Year, and most of them are CD-ROMs. However, there are still some fried food such as fried meatballs and crispy pork during the Chinese New Year. They are all frozen in the freezer. Sometimes There will be a few boiled noodles for breakfast, and it will also be served with a variety of vegetables to make soup.
【Tomato crispy broth】
Ingredients used: small crispy meat, tomatoes, sour radish
Seasoning used: pickled pepper, pickled ginger, coriander, onion, salt, vegetable oil, light soy sauce, cooking wine
1. Frozen small crispy meat needs to be thawed in advance. I usually take it out and put it in the refrigerator to thaw slowly before going to bed at night.
2. Make a cross on the surface of the tomato, scald it in boiling water, peel it, and then chop it into pieces.
3. I used some homemade sour radish, carrot, pickled ginger and pickled pepper, all chopped.
4. Heat the frying pan and add vegetable oil, add the pickled radish and pickled ginger and stir-fry for a few times, then add the tomatoes and stir-fry for a while.
5. Add appropriate amount of water, 1 tablespoon each of light soy sauce and cooking wine, add appropriate amount of salt, stir evenly and boil on high heat for a while.
6. Finally, add the crispy pork and cook for a few minutes. Turn off the heat after seeing that the crispy pork is soft and rotten. Sprinkle with coriander and chopped green onion after serving.
Does your family also have fried crispy pork for Chinese New Year? You might as well try to cook it in a pot of soup. It’s always delicious. The key is that the method is simple.
Original graphics and texts, plagiarism and embezzlement are strictly prohibited, and offenders will be investigated
THANH NAM – LINKPIZ.COM