I think the most delicious part of the lamb is the lamb chops, because the fat and thin have bones, the most delicious is the flesh, so the lamb chops are very suitable, pure lean meat is not fragrant, fat and thin are the most delicious I don’t know everyone Agree! Welcome to leave a message to discuss! I usually braise lamb chops, and occasionally grill them. I love them all, and each has its own characteristics. Today, let’s make braised lamb chops together! For the New Year’s Eve dinner, I also practiced my hands. This dish can be regarded as a meat dish, and it must be popular. I bought this lamb chops at a special price, and it was only 22 a catty. I don’t know how much the lamb chops cost per catty, so I have to buy some as soon as possible, otherwise the price will increase because of the festival.
Sheep are delicious and have many therapeutic effects! Lamb chops are suitable for people who suffer from depression of central Qi, shortness of breath, physical weakness, weak muscles and bones, anemia, long-term illness, and sallow and dizzy complexion.
1. Nourish yin and tonify deficiency: tonify deficiency and damage, benefit essence and qi, moisten lung and nourish kidney, and it is used for deficiency of lung and kidney yin. It is suitable for tonic for long-term illness and weak body or fatigue.
2. Strengthen tendons: strengthen tendons, dredge collaterals, restore fatigue and recuperate soreness and weakness of waist and knees.
3. Bone strengthening: prevention or auxiliary treatment of orthopedic diseases.
Blanching mutton in a pot under cold water can remove most of the blood in the mutton, and blanching in a pot under cold water takes a long time to heat up, which can effectively remove the fishy smell in the mutton, while blanching in hot water will make the meat on the outside of the mutton very It will shrink soon, and the blood and fishy smell inside will be difficult to remove, so it is better to blanch the mutton with cold water.
Main ingredients: 500 grams of lamb chops
Accessories: 3 grams of salt, light soy sauce, 20 grams of braised soy sauce, 10 grams of green onions, appropriate amount of bay leaf, 6 pieces of white sugar, 10 grams of rice wine, 20 grams of corn oil, 15 grams of ginger, 4 slices of garlic, 5 cloves of star anise, 2 water, appropriate amount
1. First, soak the lamb chops in cold water to thaw
2. Then wash it and put it in cold water to heat
3. After the water is boiled, boil for 2 minutes, take it out, wash off the impurities on the lamb chops with hot water, and dry the water for later use
4. Prepare onion, ginger, garlic and fragrant leaves
5. Add corn oil and sugar to the frying pan to fry the sugar color
6. When the sugar color turns brownish red, add lamb chops with dry moisture and stir fry
7. When the lamb chops have changed color, add all the ingredients
8. Add some rice wine
9. Add appropriate amount of light soy sauce
10. Add an appropriate amount of braised soy sauce and stir fry for a while
11. Then add a small pot of boiling water, cover and simmer for 50 minutes after the water boils
12. Add an appropriate amount of salt, cover the lid and continue to simmer for 10 minutes
13. Then open the lid and start to collect the juice. When you see that there is not much soup, you can take it out of the pot and eat it.
HOÀNG ANH – LINKPIZ.COM