Use ordinary ingredients every day to make the most delicious meals. At the same time, I also hope that today’s food can bring you a whole day of happiness.
Stir-Fried Purple Cabbage
Raw materials: purple cabbage, green peppers, carrots
1. Wash and shred purple cabbage, wash green peppers, remove seeds and shred. Wash and shred carrots (if you like spicy food, you can use shredded green and red peppers)
2. Heat oil in a pan, first add green peppers and shredded carrots and fry until fragrant, then add purple cabbage and quickly stir-fry for about 1-2 minutes, then add appropriate amount of salt and mushroom essence to taste.
Oyster Sauce Lettuce
It is not greasy or greasy, and it is easy to eat, who would not love it~
3 pieces of lettuce (small), about 1 head of garlic, 2 tsp of oyster sauce, 1 tsp of light soy sauce, half a tsp of starch, a little sugar
1. Clean the leaves of the lettuce petals.
2. Boil water in a pot, put in lettuce and scald until it changes color, then remove it immediately and put it in cold water.
3. Put the blanched lettuce on the plate.
4. Put a little oil in the pot, pour in garlic granules and saute until fragrant, then pour in oyster sauce and light soy sauce and fry twice; then pour in half a bowl of starch water, rub a little sugar, mix well and boil.
5. When the soup is slightly cool, pour the sauce over the lettuce.
Asparagus in Tomato Sauce
Raw materials: fresh water bamboo (pictured), corn, peas, tomato paste
1. Peel and wash the water bamboo and cut it into thick slices obliquely; boil the corn and peel it;
2. Heat the oil in a pan, saute the ginger slices until fragrant, pour in the wild rice stems, peas, and corn kernels and stir-fry (drink a little water at any time to prevent the wild rice stems from scorching and turning black).
3. When the wild rice stem is seven or eight years old, pour in an appropriate amount of tomato sauce, add a little water, salt, sugar, and mushroom essence, and quickly stir-fry until the wild rice stem is evenly coated with the tomato juice.
Roasted Flammulina Mushroom with Tiger Pepper
Ingredients: Flammulina velutipes, green peppers, garlic, dried chilies, green onions, oyster sauce, sugar, pepper, salt, chicken bouillon.
1. Cut the chili into sections, take out the chili seeds, heat the frying pan without adding oil, directly put the cut chili sections inside and roast until the chili is soft, and the surface is slightly burnt and bubbling, then put it out for later use.
2. Put a little oil in the pot, add half a teaspoon of salt, pour the enoki mushrooms directly, fry slowly over medium-low heat, until about half of the water in the enoki mushrooms is fried, and emit a strong fragrance, then put it out for later use.
3. Heat the appropriate amount of oil in the pot, add dried chilies, garlic cloves, and scallions and fry until fragrant.
4. Pour the tiger skin pepper and enoki mushroom into the pot together, and stir fry evenly over medium heat.
5. Finally, add 2 spoonfuls of oyster sauce, half a spoonful of sugar, appropriate amount of pepper, salt and chicken essence to taste, stir fry evenly over high heat, cover the pot and simmer for 1 minute, then take it out of the pot and put it on a plate.
Potatoes, eggplants, green peppers, oil, soy sauce, sugar, salt, onion, garlic, cornstarch
1. Peel and clean the eggplant and potatoes, cut them into small pieces, wash the green peppers and break them into small pieces by hand. Cut green onion into chopped green onion and mince garlic for later use.
2. Add oil to the pot (a little more oil) and heat it up. When it is 70% hot, pour in the potato cubes and fry until golden brown. When it is slightly transparent, take it out and set aside.
3. Pour the eggplant into the oil pan, deep-fry until golden brown, add green pepper cubes and remove together.
4. Heat oil in the pot. When the oil is hot for 5 minutes, add minced green onion and garlic and sauté until fragrant. Add eggplant, potato and green pepper cubes and stir fry over medium heat. Add soy sauce, sugar and salt and stir fry evenly.
5. Add water, raw powder and high heat to collect the juice
Potato and Tomato Veggie Balls
potatoes, water chestnuts, bread crumbs, tomato paste, coconut oil
1. Add potatoes, water chestnuts and bread crumbs into the blender and crush them into puree.
2. Take out an appropriate amount of the mixture, put it in the palm of your hand and knead it into a ball.
3. Take the frying pan, add coconut oil and fry in the pan.
4. After serving, sprinkle some tomato sauce on the top and serve.
One long eggplant (300g) 1 red pepper 1 green pepper 4 garlic cloves (cut into small pieces)
1/4 tsp fine salt 1 tbsp light soy sauce 1 tsp sugar 1/2 tsp mushroom essence
1. Cut the eggplant into strips and soak in cold water for 20 minutes. This saves fuel without discoloring the eggplant.
2. Heat 2 tablespoons of oil in a pan.
3. Drain the soaked eggplant, put it into the pot and turn to low heat and stir-fry.
4. Cover and simmer, and turn over frequently to avoid sticking the bottom.
5. Cook until the eggplant becomes soft.
6. Add green and red peppers, garlic, and seasonings and stir-fry until the green and red peppers are broken
Fried Double Mushrooms with Eggs
Ingredients: 3 eggs, appropriate amount of shiitake mushrooms and fresh mushrooms, half a carrot, 1 shallot, 1 teaspoon of salt, appropriate amount of vegetable oil
1. Prepare the raw materials; put the eggs into a bowl, add some salt and beat them; heat the pan, add some oil, and put the egg liquid.
2. After the egg liquid is fried until it is set, shovel it into small pieces and serve it out; put a little oil in the pan, add carrot pieces and stir fry; stir fry the red oil slightly, add the prepared double mushrooms and stir fry .
3. Stir-fry the double mushrooms and cook for a minute or two, add salt to taste; add eggs, stir-fry a few times; add shallots before serving, stir-fry evenly and then turn off the heat.
Hot and sour lotus root slices
A section of lotus root, an appropriate amount of coriander, an appropriate amount of shallots, an appropriate amount of salt, an appropriate amount of sugar, an appropriate amount of white vinegar, two red peppers, and an appropriate amount of corn oil.
1. Wash a section of lotus root, peel and cut into thin slices, soak in clean water.
2. Wash the shallots and parsley.
3. Cut the coriander and spring onion into small pieces, and break the red pepper into small pieces.
4. Put the lotus root slices into the boiling water pot and scald them for a while and remove them.
5. Put it in cold water to keep it crisp and tender.
6. Control the water, add an appropriate amount of salt, sugar and white vinegar, mix well and taste.
7. Put coriander shallots and red peppers on top.
8. Put the oil in the pot and heat it up. When it is slightly smoking, pour it on it and eat it.
Stir-fried Lotus Root and Mushroom
Required materials: half lotus root, 1 bag of seafood mushroom, appropriate amount of black fungus, 1 section of carrot, appropriate amount of oil and salt, 2 slices of ginger, 3 cloves of garlic, 1 teaspoon of chicken essence, appropriate amount of starch,
1. Prepare the required materials, soak the dried fungus in cold water for about half an hour in advance, soak the fungus well, scrape off the skin of the lotus root, cut it into thin slices, put it in clean water, add a few drops of vinegar, so that the color of the lotus root It will not oxidize and turn black.
2. Cut off the root of the seafood mushroom, then cut it into two sections, rinse well, peel the carrot, and cut it into diamond-shaped slices.
3. Add water to the pot and bring to a boil, add the lotus root slices and carrot slices to blanch. After the water boils, remove the lotus root slices and carrot slices, and put them in cold water to cool.
4. Reboil the water in the pot, add the seafood mushrooms and fungus to blanch, blanch the seafood mushrooms until soft, remove the seafood mushrooms and fungus together, and put them in the water to cool.
5. Take out the seafood mushrooms, fungus, lotus root slices and carrots, drain the water and set aside.
6. Add oil to the pot and heat it up, add minced ginger and minced garlic and sauté until fragrant.
7. Put the four ingredients into the pot together, stir-fry on high heat for 1-2 minutes, add salt and chicken essence, stir-fry evenly, pour in an appropriate amount of water starch to thicken the sauce, stir-fry a few times on high heat, the juice becomes thick , turn off the heat, put it on a plate, and a nutritious vegetable stir-fry with complete color, flavor and taste is ready.
XUAN THU – LINKPIZ.COM