I have a hot pot meal at noon, and I don’t have much appetite for dinner, but when it’s meal time, I still have to eat on time, otherwise I will eat when I am hungry in the middle of the night, and the gain will outweigh the loss, and I will gain a few taels all at once!
Although I don’t want to cook tonight, but for the sake of the children, the meals can be simple, but they must be nutritious, and the dinner should not be big fish or meat.
Temporary decision to make a vegetable pie, the main dish, a small amount of flour, without adding a drop of water, stir it, it tastes better than pie!
I named it: BBQ Veggie Pie
[Ingredients]: carrots, zucchini, flour.
[Ingredients]: salt, oil consumption, barbecue ingredients, dry spicy noodles. If you don’t like the smell of barbecue and chili powder, you don’t need to sprinkle it.
Let’s share the production process:
1. Cut the washed carrots and zucchini into shreds and put them in a pot.
2. Put appropriate amount of salt and oil into the shredded carrot and zucchini, stir well.
3. Pour an appropriate amount of flour into the shredded carrot and zucchini, and stir with chopsticks while pouring.
4. After mixing well, knead the vegetable dough with hands like the picture below.
5. Pour some cooking oil into the bowl. Before grabbing the vegetable dough, apply some oil on the palm of your hand. Prevent sticking hands.
6. Knead a lump of vegetable dough into a round shape, and then flatten it into a round cake embryo.
7. Brush oil evenly on the plate, and put the prepared noodle embryos into the plate.
8. Turn on the stove and pour a small amount of oil into the pan to prevent sticking.
9. Turn the heat of the pot to low heat, and put the cake embryos into the pot one by one.
10. Fry one side until brown, turn over and continue frying until it is fully cooked, sprinkle barbecue powder and chili powder on both sides of the cake, then take it out of the pan and serve it on a plate.
For children to eat, there is no need to put barbecue ingredients and chili noodles. You can mix and match whatever flavor you like
XUAN THU – LIINKPIZ.COM