Crispy Pot Stickers with Fresh Pork and Abalone Ingredients: Pork stuffing, abalone, onion, ginger, sesame oil, salt, flour
1. Chop the pork into puree, pour water and add seasonings; remove the leaves of Baoqin, wash and break into small pieces, blanch in a boiling water pot for 2 minutes, remove the cold water, drain the water, and chop finely.
2. Vegetables + meat + green onion + minced ginger + sesame oil + salt to adjust the stuffing.
3. Sprinkle the boiling water on the flour in a circular motion, quickly mix it evenly to form a loose dough, then add cold water, knead the dough evenly, cover with plastic wrap, and let it rest for 20 minutes at room temperature.
4. Cut the loosened dough into even small pieces, roll out the dough, stuff it, fold it and pinch it tightly, leaving openings at both ends.
5. Put about 1 tablespoon of oil in the pan, spread it evenly, put the pot stickers into the pot, heat it on medium-low heat, pour in all the flour and water, the flour and water must completely touch the pot stickers.
6. Cover the pot and continue frying for 8-10 minutes. When there is a sound in the pot, it means that the water is about to dry out. Open the cover and observe. If the flour is fried in water until golden brown, then put it on a plate and put it upside down. Can
Red Oil Tofu
Materials: lactone tofu, mustard, red oil, bean paste, oil
1. Steam the lactone tofu in a steamer, and turn off the heat when steam is generated.
2. Make a small hole in the four corners of the bottom of the tofu box to facilitate the pouring of the lactone tofu.
3. Pour the inner fat tofu into the prepared container.
4. Add a little oil to the pan, add 1 tablespoon of red oil bean paste and stir-fry to make red oil, add the chopped mustard greens, then pour in 1 tablespoon of red oil, mix well, and pour it on the lactone tofu.
Carrots with Broccoli
1 small carrot, half a broccoli, appropriate amount of ginger and vegetable oil, 1 tablespoon of cornstarch, a little salt, vegetable and fruit powder
1. Wash the broccoli and break it into small pieces, soak in light salt water for 20 minutes;
2. Wash and peel the carrots, cut into hob pieces.
3. Put an appropriate amount of water in the pot, add a little salt, boil it, add carrots and boil until chopsticks can be easily inserted through, it takes about 6 to 7 minutes, then pour in broccoli, continue to boil for 2 to 3 minutes and remove.
4. Take a small spoonful of corn starch, add a small amount of water to make water starch.
5. Sliced ginger for later use. Add appropriate amount of vegetable oil to another pot, heat it up, put ginger slices into the pot and sauté until fragrant, add salt to taste.
6. Pour in the water starch and stir fry continuously. After bubbling, pour in the boiled carrots and broccoli, stir fry a few times and it will be out of the pan.
Steamed Anchovy Mushrooms
Ingredients: 500 grams of fresh anchovy mushrooms, 3 grams of refined salt, 2 grams of monosodium glutamate, and an appropriate amount of chicken broth.
1. Remove impurities and wash the Pteris mushrooms, tear them apart along the gills with your hands, make the gills upward, and place them flat in the soup plate. Before tearing off the phoenix tail mushrooms, it is best to scald them in boiling water to sterilize them.
2. Add refined salt, monosodium glutamate, sesame oil, and chicken broth to the mushrooms in the sheep plate containing the phoenix-tailed mushrooms, steam them in a cage, take them out after steaming, and serve
MINH TRANG – LINKPIZ.COM