Hello everyone, welcome to my food self-media. I am Jinxiu V Shandong, the creator of the food field: “Focus on food, make life more delicious.” Today I bring you a few home-cooked food recipes. The food is also very popular with everyone, and it is a very common food. Use ordinary ingredients every day to make the most delicious meals. At the same time, I also hope that today’s food can bring you a whole day of happiness.
Boiled Bean Sprouts and Green Peppers
Ingredients: 150 grams of mung bean sprouts, 1 green pepper, 1 red pepper, 5 chili peppers, 3 cloves of garlic, 3 tablespoons of steamed fish soy sauce, 3 tablespoons of balsamic vinegar, 2 teaspoons of salt, 1/2 teaspoon of monosodium glutamate , 1 tablespoon of white sugar, 1 teaspoon of sesame oil, 1/2 teaspoon of sesame oil
1. Chopped millet spicy, crushed garlic and cut into minced garlic, cut green pepper and red pepper into strips;
2. Boil water, put a teaspoon of salt, add green and red peppers, pour in a little vegetable oil, wait for the Chrysanthemum chrysanthemum to be broken, remove it, and dry it with supercooled water;
3. Put the bean sprouts into the pot and blanch them in water, then dry them with supercooled water;
4. Put minced garlic and millet pepper into a bowl, pour in steamed fish soy sauce, balsamic vinegar, salt, white sugar, sesame oil, sesame oil and monosodium glutamate;
5. Stir continuously with a spoon until the sugar and salt melt, put the blanched green peppers, red peppers and bean sprouts in a bowl, pour the prepared sauce and mix well.
Sauce-flavored Pork Knuckle
Ingredients preparation: pig’s feet, garlic, garlic sprouts, spicy millet, ginger.
Seasoning: light soy sauce, dark soy sauce, sugar, oyster sauce, cooking wine, beer.
1. Clean the pig’s feet, cut them into small pieces, put them in a pot under cold water, add ginger and cooking wine to boil, filter out the floating powder, and remove the bloody smell. Take it out, rinse it with cold water, and put it on a plate for later use.
2. Heat a pan with cold oil, add garlic, scallions, and millet and stir-fry until fragrant, then add pig’s feet and stir-fry evenly. Add 1 scoop of light soy sauce, 1 scoop of dark soy sauce, a small amount of sugar, 1 scoop of oyster sauce, pour in 1 bottle of beer, bring to a boil, then turn to low heat and simmer for 40 minutes.
3. Cook until the pig’s feet are soft and bone-free, turn to high heat to collect the juice, then add garlic sprouts and stir fry evenly. It’s ready.
Chestnut Yuba Casserole
Ingredients: chestnuts, bean curd sticks, shiitake mushrooms, green pepper cubes, red pepper cubes, parsley slices, ginger slices, salt, mushroom powder, soy sauce, pepper powder, sesame oil
Method: 1. First put the chestnuts into boiling water and boil for a while, then take them out while they are hot, peel off the skins and wash them, put them in a steamer to steam until cooked, take them out for later use;
2. Soak the bean curd sticks in warm water for half an hour, then cut into sections, drain the water, deep-fry them in oil until golden brown, remove them, and then put them into boiling water for later use;
3. Put a little oil in the clean pot, add ginger slices, shiitake mushrooms, green pepper pieces, red pepper pieces, and parsley pieces, stir-fry until the fragrance is released, and then add the yuba that flies over the water;
4. Add water, add steamed chestnuts, then add salt, mushroom powder, soy sauce, pepper, adjust the seasoning, and drizzle a few drops of sesame oil;
5. Take out the pot and pour it into the pot, then put the pot on a small stove to boil, add a little gorgon juice, and garnish with coriander.
Ingredients: 150 grams of fresh mushrooms, 150 grams of bean curd sticks, 7 grams of refined salt, 2 grams of monosodium glutamate, 5 grams of cooking wine, 2 grams of ginger, 10 grams of water starch
1. Put the dried bean curd sticks into a basin, soak them in cold water, press a heavy object, and let them soak for 5 hours. After swelling, cut them into 3 cm long sections, wash the fresh mushrooms, and sprinkle them into small pieces.
2. Heat the frying pan, put water to boil, add bean curd sticks and fresh mushrooms, and take out after boiling.
3. Heat up the frying pan, heat up the oil, put in minced ginger and fry for a while, add cooking wine, water, refined salt, adjust the seasoning, add bean curd sticks, simmer to taste, add monosodium glutamate, thicken with water starch, pour in sesame oil, put on a plate Serve.
Stir-Fried Pleurotus Oyster Mushrooms with Stir-fried Meat
Pork belly, Pleurotus eryngii, oil, salt, green pepper, ginger slices, garlic slices, cooking wine, sugar, chili sauce
1. Wash the green peppers and Pleurotus eryngii and cut them into strips, slice the pork belly.
2. Pour the base oil into the pot, heat the oil, add the pork belly and stir-fry the oil.
3. Add Pleurotus eryngii and stir-fry until the water turns slightly yellow.
4. Add ginger slices and garlic slices and sauté until fragrant, then add green peppers and stir-fry until fragrant.
5. Add cooking wine, salt, chili sauce, and sugar and stir fry evenly.
Roast duck with dried bamboo shoots
[Ingredients] Dried bamboo shoots, duck meat, shallots, ginger, garlic, green peppers, red peppers, salt, light soy sauce, dark soy sauce, oyster sauce, rock sugar, fermented bean curd, sweet wine, Pixian bean paste
[Method] 1. Slice ginger and garlic, cut green and red peppers into small pieces, and cut green onions for later use.
2. Soak the dried bamboo shoots in advance until soft, press in a pressure cooker for 5 minutes, take out and cut into diamond-shaped pieces for later use.
3. Cut the duck meat into small pieces, put it in a pot under cold water, boil on high heat and blanch for 2 minutes, remove and wash off the foam.
4. Heat the oil in a hot pan, fry the duck meat to dry out the water, put a spoonful of rum during the frying process to remove the fishy smell, then add ginger and garlic and a spoonful of Pixian bean paste to fry until the red oil is released, then add dried bamboo shoots and a small piece Rock sugar continue to stir fry.
5. Then pour boiling water, add salt, a spoonful of light soy sauce, half a spoonful of oyster sauce, a little dark soy sauce, a piece of fermented bean curd, turn to low heat and simmer for 30 minutes.
6. Finally, turn on the fire until the soup is thick, put green and red peppers and fry for a while, put on a plate and sprinkle chopped green onion. Serve.
Ingredients: Pork stuffing, salt, green onion, egg, wax gourd, seaweed
1. Cut wax gourd into thick slices, blanch and set aside
2. Add appropriate amount of salt and green onion to the pork filling, beat in an egg, mix well, and knead into a round shape
3. Pour water into the pot, and put the meatballs after boiling.
4. Add salt, wax gourd and seaweed, and cook in five minutes. (Reminder from the editor: Don’t pinch the meatballs too big, it will not be easy to cook.)
Pork stew noodles
Ingredients: 400 grams of pork, 150 grams of vermicelli (dried), 1 scallion, 2 star anise, 8 grams of rock sugar, 3 slices of ginger, 2 tablespoons of light soy sauce, 1/2 teaspoon of salt, 1 teaspoon of dark soy sauce, Huadiao wine 1 tsp, 1 tsp vegetable oil
Method: 1. Boil water in the pot, put in the cut pork and blanch until the water boils, pick up and wash, and drain the water
2. Put 1 teaspoon of oil in the pot, add the pork pieces, and stir-fry over low heat until the oil turns slightly yellow.
3. Pick up the meat and add rock sugar, stir-fry over low heat until caramel color
4. Put in the meat and stir-fry until evenly colored, add Beijing green onion, star anise, ginger slices, and Huadiao wine and stir-fry until fragrant
5. Add 1200ml of water and all seasonings, cover with high heat and boil, then turn to low heat and simmer for about 60 minutes
6. Cook until halfway through, pick up the scallions and ginger slices
7. Soak vermicelli in warm water until soft
8. When the water in the pot is simmered to 1/3, add the soaked vermicelli
9. Open the lid and cook over medium and low heat. The vermicelli should be cooked for a little longer
10. Finally cook until the vermicelli soften, add a little salt to taste.
Preserved Egg Tofu – Fu Dao Jia
Prepare 1 box of lactone tofu, 3 preserved eggs, onion, ginger, garlic, salt, light soy sauce, balsamic vinegar, sesame oil, and sugar.
1. Wash the onion, ginger and garlic and mince them. Splash them with hot oil to stimulate the fragrance. Add salt, light soy sauce, balsamic vinegar, sugar, and sesame oil. If you like spicy food, you can add some chili oil.
2. Boil the preserved eggs for 5 minutes to remove the alkali smell, peel and cut into small cubes. Cut the lactone tofu into small cubes, put them on a plate, put preserved eggs on top, pour over the sauce and mix well.
Scallion Oil Abalone Slices
Material preparation: abalone, asparagus, shallot, red pepper, steamed fish, cooking oil
1. Shell the abalone, wash and cut into thin slices.
2. After the water in the pot is boiled, add the abalone slices, blanch the water for about 10 seconds, remove, and then blanch the washed abalone shells.
3. Wash the asparagus and cut them obliquely into sections. When the water boils, cook the asparagus. You can also substitute your favorite vegetables.
4. Arrange abalone shells, asparagus, and abalone slices into the shape shown above, put three shreds on top, drizzle with hot oil, and drizzle with steamed fish soy sauce.
HOANG QUAN – LINKPIZ.COM