The cold winter wind has been blowing slowly, and the streets and alleys are also clamoring for roasted yams and sweet potatoes. If one is not enough, two will come. Have you lost the freshness of roasted yams and sweet potatoes? The editor will introduce a new variety to you, that is taro. Taro has the functions of benefiting the stomach, reducing swelling and pain, widening the intestines, detoxifying, nourishing the liver and kidney, dispelling stagnation, regulating qi, reducing phlegm, laxative, and benefiting the stomach The effects of invigorating the spleen and adding lean marrow are simply must-have products in autumn and winter. These methods of taro will definitely make you love it.
Shredded Mushroom and Taro
Ingredients: pork belly, shiitake mushrooms, taro, onion, ginger, garlic, salt, oyster sauce, chicken essence, light soy sauce, etc.
1. After washing the taro, put it in a pot and boil for about 5 minutes, remove it and put it in a plate, then add cold water to peel the skin, so that the peeling is easy and not itchy, then shred, put the shredded taro into the steamer Steam in the pot for about 10 minutes.
2. Wash the shiitake mushrooms and soak them in boiling water, then cut them into cubes for later use.
3. Mince the pork belly, add a little cooking wine and sesame oil for later use.
4. Put oil in a hot pan, when the oil smokes, add minced garlic and green onions to sauté until fragrant, then add minced meat and shiitake mushrooms, stir-fry until the minced meat changes color, then add a little light soy sauce, oyster sauce, chicken essence, salt, and You can add a small amount of sugar, pour the fried minced meat into the steamed shredded taro, and sprinkle with chopped green onion.
Chopped Pepper Taro
Ingredients: taro, red pepper, onion, ginger, garlic, salt, chicken essence and other condiments
1. After washing the taro, put it in a pot and cook for about 15 minutes, remove it and put it in a plate, add cold water, and then peel off the skin. This can easily remove the taro skin and prevent itchy hands, then cut the taro into pieces for later use .
2. Chop the chili, onion, ginger and garlic and set aside.
3. Heat oil in a pan, add a little bean paste and stir-fry, then add onion, ginger and garlic to sauté until fragrant, then add chili and stir-fry for 1 minute, then add a little chicken essence, oyster sauce, light soy sauce, salt, and then add taro Stir-fry the pieces together, stir-fry for 2 minutes and then put it on a plate, then sprinkle with a little red pepper and chopped green onion.
Taro Chicken Stew
Ingredients: taro, chicken, onion, ginger, garlic, spices, soy sauce, oyster sauce, etc.
1. Peel the taro and cut into pieces for later use. Wear disposable gloves when peeling and cutting the taro to prevent itchy hands
2. Cut the chicken into pieces and marinate in cooking wine for 10 minutes. After washing, put it in a pot and blanch it. Boil the blood and remove it for later use.
3. Heat oil in a pan, add onion, ginger, garlic, star anise, bay leaves, and peppercorns until fragrant, then add bean paste and continue to stir fry, when the fragrance overflows, add chicken and stir fry together, stir fry until the chicken is half-cooked Add oyster sauce, light soy sauce, and salt to taste, then add taro and stir-fry, stir-fry for 2 minutes, then add cold water, after the high heat boils, change to low heat and cook for 20 minutes, pay attention to the cooking process Do not add water, as this will affect the taste of the dish, then you can take it out of the pan and put it on a plate, sprinkle with a little chopped green onion.
THANH THANG – LINKPIZ.COM