Mixed Jellyfish with Old Vinegar
Ingredients: jellyfish skin, fried peanuts, cucumbers, preserved eggs, onions, crab sticks, vinegar, salt, sesame oil, sugar
1. Soak jellyfish skin, wash cucumber, flatten and cut into pieces;
2. Slice the soaked jellyfish obliquely, cut the crab sticks into pieces, cut the onions into pieces, peel and cut the preserved eggs into pieces;
3. Pour all the ingredients except peanuts into the basin, then add vinegar and sugar and stir well;
4. Finally, add fried peanuts and salt, mix well, and pour in sesame oil.
Vegetable Tofu Fish Ball Soup
1. Wash the chicken feathers and soak in water. Cut tofu into small cubes. Cut fish balls in half. Shred the ginger, separate the white and green shallots, and chop finely.
2. Add olive oil to a hot pan, add shredded ginger and scallion whites and sauté until fragrant. Pour in purified water and bring to a boil with three tablespoons of broth.
3. Add fish balls and white pepper first. Then add tofu. Finally add the chicken feathers and a pinch of salt.
4. Wait for the water to boil again, add shallots and green onions, then remove from the pot.
Fried Duck Eggs with White Fungus
Materials: white fungus, duck eggs, chopped chili, salt
1. 1 box of fresh white fungus, the order placed online yesterday arrived today, it was really good when opened, and it was very fresh, much better than dry goods soaked. Put it directly into the water, dig out the root of the white fungus and split the white fungus, remove the yellow part of the white fungus, after cleaning, shake off the water and remove it for later use.
2. Beat two duck eggs into a bowl and stir them up with chopsticks.
3. Heat up the pan, pour an appropriate amount of oil into the pan, stir the duck eggs and pour them into the pan, first fry the duck eggs into omelets, then use a frying spoon to scratch the duck eggs, and beat them out for later use. Chop pepper to taste.
4. Pour an appropriate amount of oil into the pan, pour in chopped chili peppers and stir-fry over low heat, stir-fry the water vapor of dried chopped chili peppers, and stir-fry the aroma of chopped chili peppers.
5. After chopping chili and sautéing until fragrant, pour in white fungus, duck eggs and add an appropriate amount of salt, turn to high heat and stir fry, the white fungus will change color, shake the pan and stir fry evenly, then turn off the heat and start the pot.
Fried Liver Tips
Ingredients: pork liver, cucumber, cooking wine, starch, pepper, ginger, garlic, soy sauce
1. Slice the pork liver, use cooking wine, salt and starch to catch well.
2. Cucumber slices, chilli, ginger and garlic chopped;
3. Heat oil and sauté chopped green onion, ginger and garlic, put in the liver, and stir fry quickly;
4. Put a little soy sauce, stir-fry until the pork liver changes color, then add cucumber slices;
5. After stirring well, take it out of the pan, and finally sprinkle a little green onion for decoration
THUY TRANG – LINKPIZ.COM