The food is also very popular with everyone, and it is a very common food. Use ordinary ingredients every day to make the most delicious meals. At the same time, I also hope that today’s food can bring you a whole day of happiness.
Braised Pork with Preserved Vegetables
Preparation of ingredients: pork belly, dried plums, ginger slices, scallions, peppercorns, spicy millet, minced garlic.
1. Clean the pork belly, then boil the whole piece in a pot under cold water, add cooking wine, sliced ginger, scallion and pepper to remove the fishy smell, after boiling, skim off the foam, and simmer for 40 minutes on low heat until chopsticks can be inserted Just put in the pork skin.
2. Use a toothpick to poke holes in the pigskin, make as many holes as possible, then wipe off the water with kitchen paper, and then use dark soy sauce to spread the skin evenly and color it for later use.
3. Heat the oil in a wok, the oil temperature is 50% hot, put the pork belly into the frying pan, cover it with a lid after frying to prevent burns, fry until golden, put it in cold water, soak for 10 minutes to remove the tiger skin.
4. Slice the pork belly, add appropriate amount of light soy sauce, dark soy sauce, oyster sauce, sugar, chicken essence and pepper, mix well, and marinate for 10 minutes to taste.
5. Heat the oil in another pan, add the leftovers of the pork belly and stir-fry until the excess fat of the pork belly is removed, then add minced garlic and millet and saute until fragrant, then pour in the soaked dried plums and stir-fry, add some light soy sauce and Season with chicken essence, stir-fry until fragrant, set aside.
6. Spread the skin of the pork belly on the bottom of the bowl, cover with a layer of fried dried plums, and steam in a steamer for 40 minutes in cold water, then pour the sauce onto the bowl, and then take another large plate to put the dried plums and meat upside down , topped with the sauce just poured out, and ready to eat.
Green Bean and Shrimp Soup
Prepare ingredients: 150 grams of green beans, 150 grams of fresh shrimp, 3 small ham sausages, 2 eggs, a little ginger, an appropriate amount of salt, an appropriate amount of oil, an appropriate amount of starch, and an appropriate amount of white pepper.
1. Prepare the ingredients, shell the fresh shrimp, remove the shrimp intestines and shrimp thread, cut into cubes (optional), add appropriate amount of salt, oil, and starch, marinate for a while, blanch the green beans, remove them and cool them, cut the ham sausage into small cubes, Shred the ginger, open the egg and take the egg white;
2. Add 2 bowls of water to the pot. After the water boils, add green beans, shrimps and diced ham. When the water boils slightly, add pepper powder, then pour in water starch to thicken, then boil, pour in egg whites and mix well, then add salt to taste. edible.
Fried Pork Liver with Onions
300 grams of pork liver, 1 onion, half a carrot, 1 green pepper, 10 grams of salt, 2 slices of ginger, 3 cloves of garlic, 2 tablespoons of cooking wine, 10 grams of cornstarch, 2 tablespoons of light soy sauce, 2 tablespoons of oyster sauce, 10 grams of sugar
1. Put the pork liver in a basin, add a basin of clean water, change the water every ten minutes, soak for about half an hour, the soaked pork liver basically has no blood.
2. Put the pork liver on the chopping board, and cut it into large slices with a kitchen knife. Put the cut pork liver slices into a basin, add ginger, garlic, two tablespoons of cooking wine, ten grams of salt and ten grams of cornstarch, stir well and marinate for ten minutes.
3. Cut carrots into thin slices and green peppers into small pieces. Cut off the two ends of the onion and cut into small pieces for later use. Add hot water to the pot, bring to a boil over high heat, put in the marinated pork liver, turn off the heat, stir evenly with chopsticks, remove, rinse and drain.
4. Heat oil in a hot pan, add onion and stir-fry until fragrant, add carrot slices and stir-fry until soft. Put the blanched pork liver, add 2 tablespoons of light soy sauce, 2 tablespoons of oyster sauce and 10 grams of sugar to the pot, stir fry quickly and evenly. Add green pepper slices to the pot, stir fry evenly and then get out of the pot.
Ingredients: prawns, green onions, garlic, ginger, red pepper, cooking wine, sugar, soybean oil, salt, Yipin Fresh Haitian Soy Sauce, Yipin Fresh Haitian Dark Soy Sauce.
Method 1. Fresh shrimp must be removed from the shrimp line, otherwise it will smell earthy, and the amount of soybean oil should be twice as much as the usual amount of cooking.
2. After the oil is hot, add the red pepper and stir-fry until fragrant, and add a teaspoon of sugar. Stir well and then put the green onion, ginger and garlic in the pot (leave half of the chopped green onion).
3. Put a little cooking wine and soy sauce after the taste is good, put the fresh shrimp in the pot, and stir-fry until both sides turn red. Put a little dark soy sauce, and feel that the shrimp is cooked through, then add a little salt, put the remaining chopped green onion into the pot, stir fry a few times and get out of the pot.
Fried Tofu with Green Garlic
Ingredients: dried tofu; green garlic; chili; sesame oil; salt; oyster sauce; soybean paste; sugar; cooking wine; oil
Method: 1. Slice dried tofu, dice pepper, slice white part of garlic with oblique knife, and cut garlic leaves into sections
2. Put oil in the pot and heat it up, add garlic and chili and stir-fry until fragrant, then pour in dried tofu and stir-fry
3. Pour in the cooking wine and sauté until fragrant. If the pot is still too hot, add a little water to prevent the pot from burning. Add a little oyster sauce and soybean paste and continue to stir fry.
4. Add a little sugar to enhance freshness, add an appropriate amount of salt according to the degree of saltiness, pour in garlic leaves and fry until cooked
5. Drizzle with sesame oil before serving
Stewed Vermicelli with Bean Sprouts
Main ingredients: soybean sprouts (appropriate amount), vermicelli (appropriate amount), onion, ginger, garlic (appropriate amount), dried chili (appropriate amount)
Seasoning: steamed fish soy sauce (appropriate amount), salt (appropriate amount), chicken essence (appropriate amount), vinegar (appropriate amount), dark soy sauce (appropriate amount)
1. Wash the bean sprouts and drain the water. Soak the vermicelli in boiling water for 5 minutes.
2. Sauté shallots, ginger, garlic and dried chilies in oil pan. Use scissors if the chilis are difficult to cut. After the aroma of onion and ginger comes out, add bean sprouts.
3. When the bean sprouts are slightly soft, add salt, dark soy sauce, steamed fish and soy sauce. Add water, bring to a boil over high heat and simmer for a while.
4. Put the vermicelli in and stir-fry evenly. When it comes out of the pan, add a little chicken essence. out of the pot.
Sautéed Squash with Chives
Ingredients: 1 pumpkin, chives, minced garlic, olive oil, salt
Method: 1. Peel the pumpkin and cut into slices;
2. After the oil pan is 80% hot, put minced garlic and sauté until fragrant;
3. After sautéing, put the pumpkin slices in and stir fry;
4. While stirring, you can add water to the pot from time to time, but not too much;
5. Add salt and stir well;
6. After the pumpkin is almost soft and soft, you can turn off the fire;
7. Sprinkle with chives and serve.
beef stir fry
Ingredients: beef, cooking wine, pepper, salt, starch, green and red peppers, green onions, yellow rice peppers, pickled ginger
1. Add cooking wine, pepper, salt, starch and a little cooking oil to the beef slices and marinate for 15 minutes;
2. Cut green and red peppers into pieces, cut green onions into sections, dice yellow rice peppers, slice soaked ginger, and cut ginger and garlic into rice;
3. After the oil is heated in the pan, put the beef into the quick-slip and change color;
4. Put oil in the pan and saute ginger and garlic until fragrant, add rice pepper and soaked ginger, saute until fragrant, add green and red pepper, adjust salt and stir fry;
5. Pour in the beef and stir fry, adjust the light soy sauce, chicken powder, and scallions and stir well.
Roasted mushrooms with bamboo shoots
Ingredients: 1 winter bamboo shoot, half a bowl of mushroom (soaked hair), 3 slices of ginger, soy sauce, oyster sauce, sugar
1. Hob the winter bamboo shoots, remove the old stalks from the soaked mushrooms and cut into pieces.
2. Add some salt to the boiling water, and then take winter bamboo shoots.
3. Put the hot oil into the pot, slice the ginger and shabu-shabu, add the shiitake mushrooms, and fry until fragrant.
4. Add winter bamboo shoots and fry for half a minute, pour water into half a bowl of shiitake mushrooms, season with soy sauce, oyster sauce and sugar. After boiling water, simmer for 5 minutes on low heat, add heat, and collect juice.
Fried Pork with Yam
Ingredients: yam, lean pork, onion, ginger, garlic, soy sauce, pepper, water starch, salt, oil.
1. Mince green onion, ginger and garlic, slice lean pork, peel and cut yam into thick strips, blanch in boiling water, remove and drain;
2. Heat up the oil in a pan, add minced green onion, ginger and garlic, sauté until fragrant, pour in sliced meat and stir-fry until the color changes, add a small amount of boiling water, add yam cubes and stir-fry for a few times;
3. Add a little soy sauce, stir-fry for coloring, sprinkle a little pepper and mix well, and finally pour a little water starch to thicken the juice and then take it out of the pan.
MINH QUANG – LINKPIZ.COM