Lettuce is one of the vegetables we often eat. It is loved by people for its crisp texture and unique taste. The biggest feature of lettuce is that it can be eaten raw or cooked. Often eating lettuce can lower cholesterol and treat neurasthenia , In addition, lettuce also has the functions of clearing the lungs and moistening dryness, resolving phlegm and relieving cough. It is a good dish with high nutrition and low calories.
Small whitebait is a seafood-based ingredient. Fresh small whitebait is more common in southern my country. In northern China, dried whitebait or canned whitebait is generally eaten. The nutritional value of whitebait is extremely high, and it is a kidney-invigorating and aphrodisiac. It is the first-class tonic for dispelling deficiency and promoting blood circulation, invigorating the lung and benefiting the spleen.
The dish we are going to make today is made of lettuce and canned whitebait. The recipe is very simple and the taste is very unique. It is a very good meal.
First prepare the ingredients: 1 catty lettuce lettuce, 1 canned whitebait with tempeh. Seasoning: appropriate amount of onion, garlic, and oyster sauce.
1. Pick and wash the lettuce, drain the water, cut into sections, and open the canned whitebait for later use.
2. Cut the green onion into chopped green onion, pat the garlic a few times and chop it into minced garlic.
3. Take the pan and pour the oil, when the oil temperature is 60% hot, add chopped green onion and minced garlic and stir-fry until the aroma is released.
4. Add the lettuce and oyster sauce, stir-fry until the color changes, then add the canned whitebait with tempeh.
5. Stir fry evenly, take out the pan and serve.
Need to remind:
6. Canned whitebait is already salty, and you can decide whether to put salt or not according to your own taste.
Well, today I will share with you the home-cooked stir-fry made with lettuce and canned whitebait. Dear friends, if you have any good processing methods, you can leave a message below or add attention, or you can bookmark and forward , thanks for sharing.
THANH NAM – LINKPIZ.COM