Today I bring you a few home-cooked food recipes. The food is also very popular with everyone, and it is a very common food. Use ordinary ingredients every day to make the most delicious meals. At the same time, I also hope that today’s food can bring you a whole day of happiness.
Beef Tripe in Sour Soup (Bullish)
Prepare ingredients: tripe, Flammulina velutipes, thousand sheets, sauerkraut fish seasoning package, shallots, garlic, chili millet, coriander;
1. After the tripe is cleaned, it needs to be cooked first. The cooked tripe is sliced obliquely. The root of the enoki mushroom is cut off, cleaned and torn into small pieces. Thousands of slices are cut into shreds. Cut the coriander into sections and set aside.
2. Add base oil to the pot, the oil temperature is 70% hot, add the sauerkraut ingredients directly, stir-fry over high heat, stir-fry until fragrant, add the prepared Flammulina velutipes, thousands of sheets and an appropriate amount of boiling water, then add the seasoning packet of pickled cabbage fish and high heat boil.
3. After boiling, put the cut belly slices in, cook on high heat for 2 minutes, pour it out and put it in a pot; sprinkle a little chopped green onion, minced garlic and spicy millet, pour hot oil on it to stimulate the aroma, sprinkle with parsley for decoration, delicious The tripe in sour soup is ready.
Stir-Fried Celery with Shredded Pork
Raw materials: 50 grams of lean pork, 200 grams of net celery, 50 grams of cooking oil, 500 grams of smooth meat oil (30 grams consumed), 10 grams of soy sauce, 5 grams of refined salt, 3 grams of monosodium glutamate, 10 grams of water starch, a little green onion and ginger .
① Wash the celery and cut into thin shreds;
② Wash the lean pork, cut it into thin shreds, put it into a pot, add 10 grams of starch in water and 2 grams of refined salt to size it up, and take it out with warm oil in a hot pan.
③Put the cooking oil into the pot, then put the minced green onion and ginger into the pot, put in the celery and stir-fry, add shredded pork and stir well, then add soy sauce, refined salt and monosodium glutamate, stir well and serve.
Method: Ingredients: 600 grams of pork foreleg, a little green onion, a little ginger, 1 tsp oyster sauce, 1 tsp soy sauce, 3 tsp cornstarch, 1 egg, a little pepper, a little salt, 1 tsp dark soy sauce, a little pepper , half anise, appropriate amount of peanut oil.
1. Put 1 egg, 3 teaspoons of cornstarch, and half a cup of water into the pork stuffing and beat vigorously, then add oyster sauce, light soy sauce, pepper, minced green onion, minced ginger, and salt, and mix well, so that the Sixi Yuanzi The taste is adjusted.
2. Grease your hands and form the meat paste into larger balls. When the peanut oil is heated to 70% heat, put in the meat balls and fry until they turn yellow. Remove and remove.
3. Put a little peanut oil in the casserole, fry the onion, ginger, pepper, and aniseed ingredients until fragrant, add cooking wine to cook, pour in light soy sauce, dark soy sauce, and add an appropriate amount of water.
4. Put the fried meatballs in, add a little salt and 1 teaspoon of brown sugar, bring to a boil over high heat, then change to low heat and simmer slowly for about 1 hour, take it out of the pot, garnish with coriander and serve.
Stir-fried Yellow Beef
Preparation of ingredients: yellow beef, coriander, millet pepper, pickled pepper, onion, ginger and minced garlic.
1. Clean the beef, then cut it into thin slices, then add appropriate amount of starch, light soy sauce, oyster sauce and cooking wine, mix well, marinate for 10 minutes, then add a spoonful of peanut oil, mix well to lock in moisture.
2. Prepare all the side dishes, and then heat the oil in a pan. When the oil is hot, pour in the marinated beef, stir-fry until smooth, and then serve it out for later use.
3. Leave the bottom oil in the pot, then add an appropriate amount of peanut oil, continue to heat, then pour in the minced green onion, ginger, garlic, millet pepper and pickled pepper until fragrant.
4. Then pour in the beef and coriander, add an appropriate amount of oyster sauce, light soy sauce and sugar to enhance the freshness, quickly stir-fry to collect the juice, stir-fry until the coriander is broken, and then it is ready to eat.
Stir-Fried Dried Tofu with Hot Pepper
Ingredients needed: dried tofu, hot pepper, peeled fat and lean pork, soy sauce, salt, cooking wine, minced garlic, vegetable oil, water starch
1. Cut the dried tofu into diamond-shaped pieces, and cut the pork into thin slices
2. Add water to the cooking pot and boil, add dried tofu and cook for a few minutes, the purpose is to remove the beany smell and make it soft to eat
3. Heat up vegetable oil in a wok, stir-fry onion, ginger and pork, add cooking wine to remove the fishy smell, then add soy sauce to enhance the color
4. Add dried tofu and fry for a few times, pour in hot water that is at the same level as the ingredients, season with salt, and cook until half of the vegetable juice is left
5. Add minced garlic to enhance the flavor, then add water starch, turn off the heat and serve
cumin flavored beef
Main ingredients: 500 grams of beef (lean),
Seasoning: 15 grams shallot, 5 grams ginger, 10 grams sesame, 2 grams pepper, 30 grams cumin, 5 grams pepper (red, sharp, dry), 30 grams vegetable oil, 10 grams sesame oil, 10 grams chili oil, 20 grams cooking wine , 20 grams of chili powder, 10 grams of five-spice powder, 5 grams of salt, 10 grams of white sugar, 2 grams of monosodium glutamate
1. Wash shallots and ginger and cut into pieces;
2. Wash the beef and remove the gluten, rinse the blood and slice into thin slices, marinate with salt, cooking wine, ginger, and green onion for 15 minutes;
3. Pour cooking oil into the pot, when it is 50% hot, pour in beef slices, fry until crispy and fragrant; remove;
4. Leave the bottom oil in the pot, add dried chili and Chinese prickly ash, stir-fry until fragrant, then add beef slices and stir-fry evenly;
5. Add broth, wine, five-spice powder, sugar, boil and add chili powder and cumin to fry until fragrant;
6. Add red oil, monosodium glutamate, and sesame oil, stir fry evenly, put on a plate, and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
Millet Chicken Breast Meatballs
Ingredients: 150 grams of millet, 2 chicken breasts, 2 carrots, 1/2 oyster sauce, 1 tsp light soy sauce, 2 tsp salt, 1 tbsp starch, 1 tbsp
1. Prepare ingredients;
2. Wash and chop the chicken breast; add light soy sauce, oyster sauce, salt and starch to the mashed chicken and stir clockwise until firm;
3. Add chopped carrots and mix well;
4. Soak the millet in water for several hours in advance; drain the water for later use;
5. Take an appropriate amount of meat paste, put it on your hand and beat it back and forth several times to make the meatballs firmer, and then wrap it with a layer of millet;
6. Steam in a pot over water for about 15-20 minutes, and then you can eat it out of the pot.
Crispy bamboo shoots in red oil
Ingredients: 200 grams of crispy wild bamboo shoots, 15 grams of garlic, 10 grams of red pepper, 1 teaspoon of shallot oil, 1 tablespoon of chili oil, 0.5 teaspoon of pepper oil, 2 grams of salt, 2 grams of sugar, 1 teaspoon of fresh soy sauce, 1 teaspoon of oyster sauce
1. Chop the garlic into fine pieces, add the cool white powder and mix it into garlic juice for later use.
2. Cut the crispy bamboo shoots into small strips, and add red peppers according to your own taste.
3. After the water in the pot boils, put in the crispy bamboo shoots and blanch for 20 seconds.
4. After taking it out, cool it and drain the water for later use.
5. Add garlic juice, red pepper, salt, sugar, and fresh soy sauce to a large bowl.
6. Add appropriate amount of scallion oil or sesame oil to enhance the aroma.
7. Add chili oil and pepper oil according to your own taste and mix well.
8. Pour over the crispy bamboo shoots, mix well and enjoy.
[Materials] One duck (about 1000 grams), 5 grams of cloves, 5 grams of meat stick skin, 5 grams of bean sprouts, 15 grams of ginger, 20 grams of green onions, 3 grams of salt, 500 grams of marinade, 30 grams of rock sugar, 1 gram of monosodium glutamate , sesame oil 25 grams
1. After the duck is slaughtered, remove the hair and internal organs, and wash it
2. Boil cloves, cinnamon, and bean sprouts twice in water. After each time the water is boiled for 20 minutes, the concoction can be removed. Take the two concoctions and pour them into the pot. middle
3. Submerge the duck in the concoction, simmer until it is half mature, remove it and let it cool slightly, then put it into the marinade pot, cook it with stewed fire and remove it
4. Put an appropriate amount of marinade into the pot, add salt, rock sugar, and monosodium glutamate, mix well, put in the duck, pour the marinade while rolling over a slow fire, until the marinade evenly sticks to the duck, take it out when the color is bright red, and spread it on Sesame oil, cut into pieces and served on a plate
Steamed Quail Eggs with Mushrooms (Lucky and Lucky)
Prepare ingredients: Tricholoma, quail eggs, spicy millet, chopped green onion.
1. Put the mushrooms in clean water, add starch and salt, stir well and soak for ten minutes, then wash them, remove the stalks and place them on a plate.
2. Sauce: Put chili millet, green onion, steamed fish soy sauce and sesame oil in a bowl, and stir well.
3. Add quail eggs to the mushrooms, boil the water and steam for 8 minutes. Drizzle with the sauce prepared in advance, and you can serve it on the table.
HOAI NAM – LINKPIZ.COM