“Focus on food, make life more delicious.” Today I bring you a few home-cooked food recipes. The food is also very popular with everyone, and it is a very common food. Use ordinary ingredients every day to make the most delicious meals. At the same time, I also hope that today’s food can bring you a whole day of happiness.
Tomato Rib Soup
Ingredients: 500 grams of pork ribs, 250 grams of tomato, 40 grams of tomato sauce, a little ginger, some salt, 1 teaspoon of cooking wine
1. Soak the pork ribs in clean water to remove excess blood, and then wash them;
2. The washed pork ribs need to be blanched for 2 minutes, then scooped up and rinsed with cold boiled water to remove the blood and blood foam for later use;
3. Take the soup pot, put it on the fire, add appropriate amount of boiling water, add sliced ginger, pork ribs, cooking wine, and stew until the ribs are overcooked. This process takes about 1.5 hours;
4. When the ribs are overcooked, add tomatoes, tomato sauce, salt, and stew for a while before turning off the heat and serving.
Tiger green pepper
Ingredients: 8 peppers, 2 cloves of garlic, 15ml of balsamic vinegar, 15g of sugar, 5ml of light soy sauce, 15ml of salad oil, and some salt.
1. Wash the green pepper, cut off the head, dig out the seeds with a knife, smash the garlic, peel it, and cut it into fine pieces.
2. Put light soy sauce, sugar, balsamic vinegar, and salt into a bowl and mix evenly to form a seasoning sauce for later use.
3. Pour oil into the pot, heat it to 40% heat, put the green peppers into the pot, gently press the green peppers with a spatula, and turn the green peppers over from time to time to make them evenly heated, and the skins on both sides of the green peppers are fried wrinkled.
4. Move the green pepper to one side of the pot head, add minced garlic and stir until fragrant, pour in the seasoning sauce from step (2), stir-fry to taste, and put it into the plate when the soup thickens.
Ingredients: black fungus (appropriate amount), parsley (appropriate amount), red pepper (appropriate amount), garlic (appropriate amount), shallot (appropriate amount), seafood soy sauce (appropriate amount), beef powder (appropriate amount), salt (appropriate amount), sugar (appropriate amount) , vinegar (appropriate amount)
1. Soak the black fungus in advance, boil water, put the soaked black fungus in, blanch for half a minute, remove immediately, and soak in ice water for later use.
2. Mince shallots, coriander, garlic and red pepper.
3. Vinegar, sugar, salt, beef powder, seafood soy sauce, adjust the sauce according to your own taste.
4. Control the moisture of black fungus, add chopped shallots, coriander, minced garlic, red pepper, pour in the prepared sauce, and stir well.
Stir-Fried Pork Liver with Celery
Ingredients: 500 grams of celery, 300 grams of pork liver, 15 grams of red pepper, appropriate amount of onion and ginger, appropriate amount of salt, 3 grams of sugar, 2 grams of pepper, 20 ml of soy sauce, 20 ml of cooking wine, a little chicken essence, appropriate amount of sesame oil, and appropriate amount of starch
1. Wash and cut celery into sections, shred red pepper, and slice pork liver;
2. Add the pork liver with sugar, pepper, cooking wine, starch and soy sauce and stir evenly;
3. Blanch the celery with light salt water and cool;
4. Saute shallot and ginger until fragrant, pour in the pork liver, stir-fry until the pork liver changes color and becomes firm, set aside;
5. Leave the remaining oil in the pot, pour in the celery, and stir fry evenly;
6. Pour in sugar, salt, soy sauce and stir fry evenly;
7. Pour in shredded red pepper, pork liver, sesame oil, and chicken essence, stir fry evenly and turn off the heat.
Scallop and Winter Melon Balls
Ingredients: Appropriate amount of scallops, 1 piece of wax gourd, appropriate amount of leeks, appropriate amount of salad oil, appropriate amount of salt, appropriate amount of oyster sauce
1. Wash the dried scallops and soak them in water for ten minutes
2. Remove the inner flesh of the winter melon
3. Dig into small balls with a ball scoop
4. Cut the chives into fine pieces and set aside
5. Add a proper amount of oil to the hot pot
6. Put in the wax gourd balls and stir fry, and add a small amount of salt
7. After stir frying a few times, pour in the soaked scallops and water together
8. 1 piece of wax gourd, appropriate amount of leek, appropriate amount of salad oil, appropriate amount of salt, and appropriate amount of oyster sauce
9. Add most of the minced chives
10. Stir fry
11. Layer the plate, and sprinkle the remaining minced chives on top
Eating beef during the Chinese New Year symbolizes bullishness and a successful career in the new year.
【Ingredients】Beef tenderloin, green pepper, red pepper, onion, coriander, ginger, garlic, pickled wild pepper, salt, chicken essence, light soy sauce, oyster sauce, cooking wine, pepper, raw powder, sugar
[Method] 1. Cut the green and red peppers into hob pieces, cut the onions into shreds, cut the parsley into sections, and chop the ginger, garlic, and pickled peppers for later use.
2. Prepare a sauce in advance, mix half a bowl of water, chicken essence, 1 spoon of light soy sauce, 1 spoon of oyster sauce, half spoon of cooking wine, cornstarch and set aside.
3. Gently pat the beef with the back of a knife, cut into thin slices against the texture, add a little salt, a little sugar, light soy sauce, oyster sauce, and pepper, and mix well. Add 20 grams of water in three times and grasp it with your hands until it sticks.
4. Then put the raw powder and continue to mix well, then pour in the cooking oil, mix well, and marinate for 30 minutes.
5. Do not put oil in the hot pot, put green and red peppers and a little salt to fry until the aroma is released, then scoop it out for later use.
6. Heat the oil in the pan again, put in the beef, turn off the heat, spread it out quickly until the beef changes color, and scoop it out immediately for later use.
7. Leave the bottom oil in the pot, put minced ginger and garlic, pickled peppers, onions, green and red peppers and sauté until fragrant.
8. Pour in the sauce while adding the beef, and stir-fry quickly for 30 seconds on high heat.
9. Finally, put coriander, pour a little oil and fry for a while.
Stir-Fried Beef with Choy Sum
Ingredients: beef, cabbage, garlic, starch, oyster sauce, black pepper, cooking wine, sugar
Method: 1. Slice the beef, add starch, oyster sauce, black pepper powder, cooking wine, a little water and marinate for a few minutes.
2. Cut cabbage into sections and slice garlic for later use.
3. Put oil in a hot pan, put in marinated beef and stir-fry until the beef changes color, remove and set aside.
4. Use the remaining oil of the beef to add sliced garlic and sauté until fragrant.
5. After sautéing the garlic slices until fragrant, add the chopped Chinese cabbage and stir fry quickly evenly.
6. Put in the fried beef and stir fry quickly.
7. After stirring evenly, add appropriate amount of oyster sauce, salt, and a little sugar and quickly stir fry evenly.
8. Finally, thicken with water starch and turn off the fire.
Stir-Fried Pork with Green Pepper and Beans
150 grams of green pepper, 100 grams of shredded pork, 100 grams of spiced bean shreds, appropriate amount of oil, appropriate amount of salt, appropriate amount of cooking wine, appropriate amount of starch, appropriate amount of fresh soy sauce, appropriate amount of chicken essence, and appropriate amount of ginger.
1. Wash and shred pork, shred spiced tofu, wash and shred green pepper.
2. Stir the shredded meat with cooking wine and starch to taste well.
3. Heat the oil in the pan, put down the shredded ginger, and stir-fry the shredded pork
4. When the shredded meat changes color, pour some cooking wine, freshly smoked, 2 spoons of water, boil for 3 minutes and serve.
5. Heat the oil in the pan, put down the green pepper and stir-fry.
6. When the green pepper turns color, put down the shredded dried tofu and stir the shredded pork evenly.
7. Add salt and stir-fry the chicken essence evenly.
Beancurd Sticks in Cold Sauce – Full of Gold and Jade
Prepare yuba, peanuts, cucumbers, fungus, garlic cloves, coriander, chives, millet pepper, salt, light soy sauce, balsamic vinegar, oyster sauce, chicken essence, sugar, and sesame oil.
1. Soak the yuba and fungus in advance, wash the cucumber and beat it with a knife and cut it into sections. Wash and mince shallot and garlic, cut coriander into sections, and cut millet pepper into rings. Add salt, light soy sauce, oyster sauce, balsamic vinegar, sugar, chicken essence, and sesame oil to the bowl, stir well and set aside.
2. Put peanuts in cold oil in a cold pan, stir-fry over low heat and serve. Add water to the pot and bring to a boil, add the soaked fungus and yuba, cook for 3 minutes and remove.
3. Put the bean curd sticks, fungus, peanuts, and cucumbers into a large bowl, put minced green onion and garlic on top, pour oil in the pot on top, pour in the sauce and mix well after the aroma comes out, put it on a plate and serve .
NGOC TUYEN – LINKPIZ.COM