Today I bring you a few home-cooked food recipes. The food is also very popular with everyone, and it is a very common food. Use ordinary ingredients every day to make the most delicious meals. At the same time, I also hope that today’s food can bring you a whole day of happiness.
Mushroom and Rapeseed
It’s a fresh and fragrant dish, it’s not difficult to make, just match it well
1. Separate the leaves of rapeseed and wash, and cut fresh shiitake mushrooms into small pieces.
2. Heat oil in a pan, add a few shredded ginger and sauté until fragrant, then add shiitake mushrooms and fry till soft.
3. Add the small rapeseed and stir fry evenly.
4. Add appropriate amount of soy sauce, oyster sauce, and salt and stir fry evenly.
Roasted Tofu with Broccoli
Ingredients: broccoli, tofu (use brine tofu instead of silken tofu)
1. Wash the broccoli and cut into small florets; cut the tofu into pieces; cut the red pepper into sections.
2. Heat the tofu in the pan and fry it on a low heat until it becomes slightly yellow and set aside; blanch the broccoli in boiling water for a while, remove and drain the water for later use.
3. Use the remaining oil in the pan to saute the ginger slices until fragrant, stir-fry the red pepper, then pour in the broccoli and tofu and stir-fry lightly for a few times, season with salt, pepper, and mushroom essence, and then serve.
Shredded Garlic Sprouts in Cold Sauce
Ingredients: a handful of garlic sprouts, 5 millet peppers
Seasoning: 2 spoons of light soy sauce, 2 spoons of balsamic vinegar, half a spoon of sugar, half a spoon of sesame oil, appropriate amount of pepper, appropriate amount of monosodium glutamate, appropriate amount of salt
1. Blanch the garlic sprouts in water. After washing the garlic sprouts, remove the two ends and leave the solid part in the middle. Add water to the pot, add a spoonful of salt and a spoonful of cooking oil, put the garlic sprouts and cook for 3 minutes without covering the pot Cover and remove the garlic sprouts after they soften slightly.
2. Prepare a pot of cold water, the colder the better, preferably ice water, put the freshly cooked garlic sprouts into cold water to cool down, it takes about 3 minutes.
3. Hold the middle of the garlic moss with your fingernails, make a small opening, and tear it on both sides. A whole garlic moss will be divided into two parts. If the garlic moss is thicker, it can be divided into three parts.
4. To make the sauce, add 2 spoons of light soy sauce, 2 spoons of balsamic vinegar, half a spoonful of sugar, half a spoonful of sesame oil, a little pepper and monosodium glutamate, then add an appropriate amount of salt and a spoonful of water, stir for a while, let the seasoning All the ingredients are melted, and the millet pepper is cut into sections and added to the bowl.
5. Cut the torn garlic moss into a length suitable for the plate, place it neatly on the plate, and pour the sauce evenly on it. A plate of refreshing and delicious, especially popular cold shredded garlic sprouts is ready.
Stir-fried fungus with green bamboo shoots
Green bamboo shoots, fungus, red pepper, garlic, cooking oil, salt, sugar, oyster sauce, cornstarch
1. Wash and slice the green bamboo shoots, wash and soak the fungus, slice the red pepper and garlic.
2. Heat the oil in the pan, sauté the garlic slices until fragrant, add the lettuce slices and stir-fry until they are broken.
3. Add red pepper and fungus and stir fry together.
4. When frying until 8 mature, add an appropriate amount of salt and sugar, pour a bowl of juice before taking out the pot, stir well on high heat, and then take out the pot.
Shrimp 400g, two cucumbers, two egg whites, salt, white sugar, white wine, edible oil.
1. Peel and dice the cucumber, put the diced cucumber and shrimps on a plate.
2. Add an appropriate amount of salt, a small amount of white sugar, 7-8 drops of white wine, beat in the egg white, and let it stand for 10-20 minutes.
3. Add cooking oil to the pot and heat it up.
4. After the cucumber comes out of the water, put it into the pan and stir-fry. There is no need to add any seasoning during the stir-fry. If the cucumber has less water, you can add an appropriate amount of boiling water.
5. When the shrimps are fried, they can be out of the pan.
Fried Cabbage with Fungus
Required materials: 5 leaves of cabbage, 10 grams of fungus, appropriate amount of oil and salt, 2 cloves of garlic, a little rice vinegar, 3 dried chilies, 1 tablespoon of light soy sauce
1. Prepare the ingredients, soak the fungus in advance, wash the cabbage, and control the water
2. Cut the cabbage leaves and cabbage sides with a knife, slice the cabbage leaves and cabbage sides into pieces, and separate the leaves and sides
3. Heat the oil in the pan, add the minced garlic, and sauté the dried peppers over low heat
4. Add cabbage and stir fry evenly over high heat
5. Add the fungus and stir-fry together, stir-fry until the cabbage is broken, add cabbage leaves, salt, 1 tablespoon light soy sauce, a few drops of rice vinegar, stir-fry quickly and evenly
One catty of water bamboo, 15 grams of dried fungus (soaked hair)
4-5 cloves of garlic, salt, a teaspoon of sugar
1) Peel and wash the bamboo shoots and slice them for later use.
2) Cut 4-5 cloves of garlic into minced garlic and set aside.
3) After the fungus is soaked in hair, wash and blanch in boiling water and dry the water for later use.
4) After the pan is hot, add a little base oil, add the water bamboo slices and stir fry quickly after the oil is hot.
5) Continue to add the fungus and stir fry quickly together.
6) Add salt and sugar to taste, then add minced garlic, stir well and take out of the pan to complete
Fried Carrot Vermicelli
Ingredients: carrots, vermicelli, zucchini, garlic, red pepper, salt, sugar, pepper, soy sauce
1. Soak the vermicelli in boiling water in advance to soften, cut the carrot into thin strips, cut the zucchini into thin strips, and prepare some garlic slices.
2. Add a little vegetable oil to the frying pan, add sliced garlic and red pepper and sauté until fragrant, then add carrots and zucchini and fry until they are broken.
3. Put the vermicelli in the bottom, pour 5 grams of soy sauce on the surface, stir fry the vermicelli, carrot and zucchini evenly,
4. Finally, add 1 gram of pepper, 1 gram of sugar, and 2 grams of salt to taste, stir fry the seasoning evenly, and then take it out of the pan.
Fried Cucumber with Yam
Right amount of cucumber, right amount of yam, right amount of oil, right amount of salt.
1. Wash the cucumber.
2. Cut cucumber and yam into thin slices.
3. Heat oil in a pan, add yam and cucumber slices and stir fry, season with salt and stir well.
Snow Pea Mixed Vegetable Stir-Fry
Appropriate amount of peas, one carrot, a few fungus, two cloves of garlic, and a little salt.
1. Pick and wash the snow peas, soak the fungus and tear them into small florets, slice the carrots, and slice the garlic.
2. Heat oil in a hot pan, add sliced garlic, and sauté over low heat until fragrant.
3. Add snow peas and stir fry.
4. Stir fry the snow peas evenly, add the fungus and carrots, and continue to stir fry.
5. Stir fry evenly over medium and low heat until the ingredients become soft and cooked.
6. Add a little salt out of the pot.
MINH DUONG – LINKPIZ.COM