Tired of eating eggplant in winter? Teach you a new method, not roasted, stewed or stir-fried, more fragrant than the braised pork on the table. Eggplant, called liushu by Jiangsu and Zhejiang people and dwarf melon by Cantonese people, is a good homemade ingredient. The color is generally purple or purple-black, but there are also pale green or white varieties. Depending on the variety, each has its own unique method. Common foods in daily life are stewed with soy sauce and fish, but no matter how delicious things are, there are always times when they get tired of eating. Today I will share with you another method of eggplant, which neither needs to be roasted nor roasted. Delicious and delicious. It tastes good and is not greasy, let’s see.
Prepare the ingredients:
Eggplant, salt, chili millet, garlic, coriander, cooking oil, light soy sauce, balsamic vinegar, sugar
1. First prepare two eggplants, wash the eggplants, remove the eggplants with a knife, and cut them into long strips. Do not peel the skin of eggplant, because the skin is rich in anthocyanins, which can be used for beauty and beauty, and then cut into four pieces, put in clean water, add a spoonful of salt and soak for five minutes, which can prevent the eggplant from oxidizing and turning black.
2. After soaking, put the eggplant in such a plate, put it in a pot, cover the pot, and steam for 15 minutes over high heat.
3. Then prepare some ingredients, prepare three millet stalks cut into small pieces, then prepare 4 cloves of garlic chopped into minced garlic, cut into pieces and put them in a bowl, prepare a small handful of coriander, chop and put them in a bowl.
4. Then make the sauce, put the chopped garlic and chili millet into a small bowl, boil some hot oil and pour it on it, then add 3 tablespoons of light soy sauce, 3 tablespoons of balsamic vinegar and a spoonful of sugar to enhance the freshness, stir well and set aside.
5. After the eggplant is steamed, take it out, drizzle with the seasoned sauce, and finally sprinkle with coriander, and a refreshing and greasy cold eggplant is ready. When steamed, the eggplant is soft and the juice is delicious. For example, I like to eat eggplant in winter. Sour and spicy, especially suitable for meals. If you like it, try it at home.
MINH VIET – LINKPIZ.COM